Kronos Workforce Ready Integrates with SuccessFactors® Employee Central to Deliver Outstanding HCM Cloud Solution for Small and Midsize Businesses
LAS VEGAS - SAPinsider HR 2015 Conference -
March 3, 2015 - Kronos Incorporated today announced that Workforce Ready now integrates with the SuccessFactors® Employee Central solution. This solution enables small and midsize businesses (SMBs) to effectively manage employees through integrated human resources, payroll, time and attendance, and talent management offerings in the cloud with a unified interface.
- Deploying employee management solutions in the cloud helps enable SMBs to reduce administrative costs, streamline often tedious workforce management processes, and receive up-to-date software upgrades without impacting IT resources.
- By using the industry-leading time and attendance solution from Kronos integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central, SMBs can achieve greater insights into employee costs, schedules, and performance, while better controlling labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, and improving workforce productivity.
- Kronos Workforce Ready integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central offers SMBs the following:
- An exceptional user experience and single sign-on interface for direct access to key time and attendance data and functionality via an intuitive, tiled icon-view embedded in the SuccessFactors Employee Central dashboard;
- A unified user interface that provides the ability to perform quick, daily workforce management tasks directly from SuccessFactors Employee Central with visibility into best-in-class time and attendance data. If additional functionality is needed, users are automatically authenticated when accessing the full Workforce Ready solution; and
- Ability to configure automatic synchronization of employee demographics, cost centers, and pay codes to control labor costs, improve productivity, and minimize compliance risk, especially relating to accurate payroll processing.
- Real-time reporting capabilities to extend how organizations measure and manage business metrics and potential labor issues to improve decision making, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- This Workforce Ready integration for SMBs - which is available in countries where Workforce Ready is sold - follows the 2013 announcement of a partnership formed by Kronos with SuccessFactors, an SAP company, targeted at larger enterprises.
Bob DelPonte, vice president of products, SMB, Kronos
"SuccessFactors and SAP have shown an exceptional commitment to helping SMBs solve common employee management challenges, while at the same time Kronos Workforce Ready has grown exponentially to nearly 1,000 customers since its 2012 launch. This integration of the Kronos Workforce Ready solution with SuccessFactors Employee Central goes beyond simply delivering an excellent user experience by providing tangible business value for SMBs to effectively manage HR, payroll, and time and attendance functions while reducing administrative costs without burdening limited IT resources."
Laurie McCabe, partner, SMB Group
"As SMBs continue on this torrid pace of cloud adoption, the marriage of human capital management and workforce management solutions will offer tremendous value. Kronos Workforce Ready now integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central provides a powerful solution for SMBs that helps solve critical business issues in an intuitive and easy-to-use package."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks.
SAP, SuccessFactors and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-workforce-ready-integrates-with-successfactors-employee-central-to-deliver-outstanding-hcm-cloud-solution-for-small-and-midsize-businesses.aspx