Kronos Workforce Ready Demand Surges 127 Percent Year-over-Year as Small and Midsize Businesses Seek Human Capital Management in the Kronos Cloud
CHELMSFORD, Mass., March30, 2016 —Kronos Incorporatedtoday announced continued exponential growth for Kronos Workforce Ready,an enterprise-class human capital management (HCM) solution in the cloud forsmall and midsize businesses (SMBs). Workforce Ready demand climbed 127 percentyear-over-year during the company’s first quarter of Fiscal 2016.
- A new Kronos customer went live with Workforce Ready every ten hours, on average, during the first quarter of Fiscal 2016.
- More SMBs recognize the value of supporting the entire employee lifecycle with a single-source solution to attract, engage, and retain talent. This has propelled Workforce Ready to significant, consistent growth.
- Kronos continues to invest heavily in the Workforce Ready user experience for HR managers and employees to maximize productivity, compliance, and employeeengagement. New enhancements include:
- Integration with Google for Work: Now supported with Single Sign On, users can seamlessly save and export HR, payroll, and time and labor management reports between Workforce Ready and Google Drive. The addition of a Google Sheets report format within Workforce Ready saves time byeliminating file format conversions. Additional integrations with Google’s productivity suite are also in development;
- Self-Service and Communication: Updates to notifications allow employees to receive even more information via attachments on the device of their choice, and enhanced custom forms reduce administrative tasks and support paperless HR initiatives from pre-hire to retire. Employees can also make detailed time-off requests via Kronos InTouch time clocks; and
- Versatile Timekeeping and Reporting Functionality: Focused on providing SMBs with a true enterprise-class experience, Workforce Ready has deepened the customization of leave of absence, pay calculation rules, timesheet and accruals, and reporting functionality to save time, boost productivity, and help maintain compliance.
- More than 1.3 million combined users across nearly every industry leverage the Workforce Ready and Kronos SaaShr platforms, with customers including:
- Fred Beans Family of Dealerships: Employing 1,550 employees across 23 locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the Fred Beans Family of Dealerships needed a single, easy-to-use HCM solution to improve visibility into productivity and implement better management practices to support employees. As a result of deploying Workforce Ready, the organization was able to establish the Fred Beans Academy to provide formal training and development opportunities to its teams;
- Maple Leaf Cheesemakers: This midsized cooperative of dairy farmers and cheese artisans in Wisconsin turned to Workforce Ready and the Kronos Cloud to reduce a reliance on paper across three locations, maintain compliance, improve the accuracy of payroll calculations by eliminating manual processes, and leverage built-in tools to track the expiration of licenses and certifications. Employees are also able to view punches and request time off through a self-service portal, further supporting engagement initiatives; and
- Stine Lumber: Seeking to implement a cultural shift to boost employee engagement and improve customer service, Stine Lumber rolled out Workforce Ready to its 750 employees in 13 locations. Deploying in the Kronos Cloud allowed Stine Lumber’s HR department to go 100 percent paperless, cut payroll processing time in half, and empower employees with access to real-time data and information. Stine also sought input from Kronos to identify and implement proven best practices in employee engagement.
- In November, Workforce Ready introduced a sleek, elegant, and powerful user interface featuring streamlined navigation, enhanced dashboards and reporting displays that highlight critical items, and new personalization options to encourage employee self-service.
Rob Szpanka, chief financial officer, Fred Beans Family of Dealerships
“Fred Beans needed a true human capital management solution that would not only simplify the complexity of measuring productivity, but, more importantly, support ongoing efforts to help our employees grow professionally through performance reviews and certification programs. With Workforce Ready, we have a single solution that ensures we’re supporting our employees while maximizing productivity and compliance.”
Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Kronos is committed to providing small and midsized businesses with an intuitive, easy-to-use human capital management solution in the cloud that packs the same punch of enterprise-class tools. The continued rapid adoption of Workforce Ready reflects not only the confidence that our customers have placed in our HCM suite, but also their trust that Kronos will channel its nearly 40 years of experience into providing the highest level of ongoing service, support, and innovation.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronostrademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-workforce-ready-demand-surges-127-percent-year-over-year-as-small-and-midsize-businesses-seek-human-capital-management-in-the-kronos-cloud.aspx