Kronos Workforce Central 6.2 Achieves SAP Certification
CHELMSFORD, Mass. — Aug. 1, 2011 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that version 6.2 of its Workforce Central® suite has been certified by SAP. Through the integration provided by Workforce Central with the SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) solutions, Kronos® makes it easy for organizations to extend the value of their ERP investment.
- For SAP customers, Kronos solutions are especially easy to implement and integrate. Kronos and SAP have been working together since 1996, and jointly serve organizations such as Briggs & Stratton Power Products, Ceradyne, and Sabre Holdings.
- The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified the following Kronos templates:
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management with Workforce Timekeeper 6.2 – cost center import from SAP; demographics import from SAP; and payroll export to SAP.
- SAP ERP Production Planning with Workforce Activities 6.2 – real-time activities import from SAP; and time ticket export to SAP.
- The templates can be leveraged by Workforce Integration Manager™, a Kronos integration tool that makes it easier for organizations to integrate Kronos applications with existing ERP, payroll, and human resources systems.
- Workforce Integration Manager leverages the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform and integrates directly with the SAP ERP application, is 100-percent web compatible, and supports both batch and real-time interfaces between Kronos and other applications.
- Don Pagel, assistant director, payroll services, The City of Houston, Texas
"The tight relationship between Kronos and SAP translates into better usability and functionality for users like us. Kronos seamlessly integrated with the SAP infrastructure we already had in place, increasing the value of our ERP investment and lowering our total cost of ownership."
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
"For more than a decade, Kronos and SAP have partnered to provide organizations with greater choice, high reliability and lower cost through a certified interface. Our relationship with SAP enables us to help a wide array of organizations control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity."
- IDC whitepaper on how organizations can use best-of-breed solutions to optimize their ERP investment; and Kronos whitepaper on extending the value of your ERP system.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated.All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Integration Manager is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. SAP, SAPPHIRE, SAP NetWeaver, and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.