Kronos® "Time Well Spent™" Cartoon Makes Light of Workforce Management Issues
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Aug. 30, 2010 - Kronos® Incorporated today unveiled "Time Well Spent™", a new weekly cartoon series that illustrates the humorous aspects of workforce management.
- Time Well Spent makes light of the various workforce management issues that occur in the workplace. The cartoon explores the lighter side of manually processing time and attendance data, scheduling a diverse workforce, managing unplanned absences, and the hundreds of other issues that HR, Finance, Payroll, Operations, and IT professionals face every day.
- Time Well Spent is designed by cartoonist Tom Fishburne.
- Kronos invites anyone who is interested to submit cartoon ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Jim Kizielewicz, chief marketing officer, Kronos
"Over the years, we've seen some creative ways of managing the workforce. We will take a light-hearted look at some of these scenarios through our Time Well Spent cartoon."
- Deb McGrath, founder, HR.com
"The Time Well Spent cartoon is a great way to add some humor to workforce management issues that can be complex and confusing without automation from a company like Kronos. With 30+ years under its belt, I'm sure that Kronos has some hilarious stories to share. I look forward to seeing Time Well Spent every week."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
©2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark and Time Well Spent is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.