Kronos Significantly Enhances SMB Cloud Offering
CHICAGO — HR Technology Conference & Exposition — Oct. 8, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced a series of enhancements to its fast-selling cloud workforce management suite for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The Kronos® Workforce Ready™ suite enables SMBs to stay competitive by providing an enterprise-class human resources, payroll, and time and attendance platform in the cloud, for simplified access to and management of real-time employee data.
- Enhancements to Workforce Ready include:
- Compatibility with revolutionary Kronos InTouch® time clock. Workforce Ready customers can now leverage the Kronos InTouch time clock to reshape the way employees interact with their workforce management data. Built for the cloud, InTouch works securely and easily over the internet and through firewalls. InTouch delivers an unrivaled user experience, combining the latest in hardware technology with a powerful user interface. Its color touch screen, graphical interface, and multimedia capabilities deliver an unprecedented level of personalization, which results in faster employee adoption and increased productivity.
- Introduction of workforce-centric application marketplace. Workforce Ready now offers tightly integrated products and services from a broad set of accredited third-party providers directly through the application via the Workforce Ready Marketplace. Certified Marketplace applications extend the reach and functionality of Workforce Ready while providing a richer, more user-centric experience. Some of the first services available via the marketplace are:
- Background check partner integration enables organizations to quickly and efficiently run background checks on prospective employees;
- E-Verify U.S. Citizenship verification service integration to help organizations ensure they are compliant with employment legislation; and
- Santeon eBenefits Network support for simplified integration between an organization's benefit carriers and Workforce Ready's HR application.
- Multiple language support for organizations where more than one language is spoken.
- Workforce Ready includes a broad range of additional enhancements, including payroll processing exception handling improvements, simplified data import and conversion processes, and continued support for compliance changes required by federal, state, and local jurisdictions.
- Mark Ellis, general manager, small business, Kronos
"We are rapidly revolutionizing how small and midsize businesses manage their workforce by delivering enterprise-level capabilities in an easy-to-use, easy-to-afford, cloud-based environment. These Workforce Ready enhancements will accelerate the pace of SMBs moving to the cloud and give SMBs an even greater competitive advantage with consistent, real-time employee data to make better, more informed decisions."
- Kent Stelmasczuk, chief financial officer, Rico Equipment
"Being able to connect our Workforce Ready solution with the InTouch time clock takes our workforce management solution to the next level. There is no other device like the InTouch available to SMBs today. It greatly expands what we can achieve and provides greater value to the organization. In addition, it is incredibly flexible and can adapt to meet the particular business needs of each organization. We initially joked that the only thing it couldn't do was order a pizza for delivery - but it turns out it can do that too!"
- Tim Amalfa, vice president, SULCO Warehousing and Logistics
"Having access to complimentary products and services via the marketplace is a great value-add. It enables us to streamline our vendor relationships, and more importantly, to more efficiently complete critical processes all from the Workforce Ready solution."
- Kronos made this announcement from the 15th annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition being held this week in Chicago. Kronos is exhibiting at booth #725.
- Capitalizing on its hosted multi-tenant architecture, Workforce Ready uses a simple SaaS-based pricing approach. Applications are available on a per-employee, per-month basis, accompanied by fixed-price implementation services.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and InTouch are registered trademark and Workforce Ready is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.