Kronos Showcases Labor Analytics Leadership at KronosWorks; Helps Organizations Unlock Value in Big Data
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks™ — Nov. 12, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that labor analytics is taking center stage at KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. During a series of sessions at the event, Kronos will unveil enhancements to its fast-selling labor analytics solution, designed to help organizations find value in Big Data.
- The Kronos Workforce Analytics™ solution enables organizations to easily access and leverage their workforce data to identify, predict, and manage opportunities for cost savings and productivity gains.
- Key updates to Workforce Analytics include:
- Tablet application – With Workforce Analytics for Tablet, field managers now have the ability to make fact-based decisions from anywhere at any time. With the new app, actionable information is easier to access and understand with a dashboard visual display and drill-down reports for deeper insight. Compatible with the newly introduced Workforce Tablet and designed specifically to take full advantage of the iPad user experience and multi-touch capabilities, the app allows users to tap to see details, swipe to see more metrics, and easily navigate through data using a simple tap, pinch, or swipe of a finger.
- Enhanced out-of-the-box interactive dashboards and reports – Powerful new dashboards and reports provide on-demand visibility into business performance with easy drill-down for greater insight. Specific cross-vertical and retail-specific dashboards and reports join those that already exist for healthcare and manufacturing.
- New tools to track and measure absenteeism – Ability to measure time employees are absent and analyze the costs associated with planned and unplanned absences.
- Enhanced security features – Ability to further restrict who has access to what data when.
- Insight into weekly outcomes – Provides projected labor spending and recommended adjustments so managers can improve workforce productivity and control labor costs.
- During the "Moneyball Made Analytics Popular. Kronos Makes Analytics Possible" session at KronosWorks, attendees will hear about shifting from pure data collection into a new realm of transforming data into actionable business intelligence. Practical advice will be given about how to implement such a strategy in one’s own organization.
- Attendees of the "Using Analytics to Keep Labor Expenses Predictable and Within Budget" session will learn how labor analytics can help identify inefficiencies within their workforce and enhance decision-making. Advice will also be given on how to use analytics to gain unparalleled on-demand visibility into business operations.
- Bradley W. Treichel, director, financial services, ProHealth Care
"With the Kronos labor analytics solution we are able to use the data we already have to make better decisions concerning staffing, scheduling, absence management, and a host of other important workforce issues in real time. We no longer rely on outdated manual reports or anecdotal evidence to make decisions – we have the facts at our fingertips."
- Lisa Rowan, research vice president, HR, Talent, and Learning Strategies, IDC
"Most organizations are interested in making the data they already collect work for them. By analyzing workforce data, organizations can make better decisions based on facts and improve their bottom line. Kronos is providing analytics solutions that help organizations transform their workforce data into actionable business intelligence."
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
"With the enhancements to our labor analytics offering, we've made it easier than ever for organizations to find value in their workforce data and turn information into competitive advantage. Workforce Analytics provides organizations with shared visibility into high-quality information, easy drill-downs for greater insight, and guidance on the best action to take to avoid or remedy problems."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks12 on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and Workforce Analytics is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.