Kronos Seeing Strong Demand for Mobile Applications
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 9, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that it is continuing to see strong demand for its award-winning mobile applications, which have now been licensed to more than 250,000 employees across a wide variety of industries.
- Kronos® Workforce Mobile™ Manager – allows managers to use their devices to monitor workforce operations, resolve exceptions, and respond quickly to employee requests.
- Kronos Workforce Mobile Employee – enables employees to track their work in real time, quickly and easily review information such as their schedules and timecards, and request time off.
- Kronos mobile applications are delivered as native applications for the Android™, iPhone®, and BlackBerry®, providing a familiar user experience in each environment. A JavaME option is also available, which runs on a wide range of feature phones.
- Kronos Workforce Mobile applications are available in Chinese, English, Dutch, French, and Spanish.
- To try Kronos Workforce Mobile, download a demo at: www.kronos.com/mobile.
- Denise Harding, human resources global specialist , Kimball Electronics
"Kronos Workforce Mobile is a great tool for productivity. It makes it easy to perform simple tasks on-the-go and saves the time of plugging in a laptop and signing into the VPN from a remote location. We foresee great benefit to our organization as adoption increases."
- Ramona Fierro, human resources director, Valley Power Systems
"Kronos mobile applications have revolutionized our business. We have field-based technicians, and keeping track of their whereabouts used to require them to call the corporate office when they left for a job, arrived, finished, and departed, with someone on the other end of the line manually recording the information. With Kronos Workforce Mobile, this process has been automated, and best of all, the GPS capability lets us verify and confirm that our technicians are where they say they are. Kronos has been a great and collaborative partner for us – we couldn’t ask for more."
- Suzanne Linder-Goswick, vice president of human resources, YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
"Kronos Workforce Mobile works great for us. We have 90+ off-site, after-school programs staffed by more than 300 employees. Our off-site staff is able to use their smart phones to clock in and out and request time off; no more manual timesheets or having to worry about getting them to the main office. Having Workforce Mobile has taken our workforce management to the next level."
- Bill Bartow, vice president of global product management, Kronos
"Mobile technology continues to transform the way we communicate and do business in ways we could never have imagined just a few years ago. Kronos will continue to invest in our mobile applications, as they are critical to the future of effectively managing the workforce."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 80 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Mobile is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.