Kronos Recognized for Ground Breaking New Products
LAS VEGAS, June 27, 2011 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that two industry organizations have recognized Kronos® for its revolutionary next generation workforce management technology. Kronos workforce mobile applications and its new user interface each won awards recognizing achievements in technology innovation.
- Kronos Workforce Mobile™ applications won the 2011 TekTonic award from HRO Today under the category of Best Workforce Management Solution (time/attendance). HRO Today is a human resource publication that focuses on issues affecting the outsourced human resource services market. Each year, HRO Today presents the TekTonic award to companies with ground shaking innovations in HR software and technology.
- The new Kronos user interface won the Hot Companies and Best Products award in the division of Best IT Products and Services under the category of Solutions for Enterprise from leading information technology and advisory resource Network Products Guide. The awards recognize exceptional achievements in the IT industry from companies all over the world.
- Kronos next generation workforce management solutions combine the rich business applications Kronos is known for with the ease-of-use found in consumer-oriented technologies, enabling customers to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- Bill Bartow, vice president of global product management, Kronos
"The intuitive nature and deep functionality of both the new user experience and our mobile applications are proving to our customers that workforce management doesn’t have to be so hard. We are excited to be recognized for our dedication to providing our customers with innovative workforce management solutions."
- Kevin Grossman, vice president and research director, Human Capital Management, Ventana Research
"Kronos' new user interface and mobile applications are changing the landscape of workforce management software and the way organizations manage their workforces. By delivering a simple, intuitive, and easy-to-understand user experience, Kronos is able to address the broad needs of today's enterprise employers. Kronos is truly an innovative leader."
- This announcement was made from the SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition being held in Las Vegas this week. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #2447.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved.Kronos is a registered trademark and Workforce Mobile is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.