Kronos Recognized as Best Place to Work in India
CHELMSFORD, Mass., and NOIDA, India, July 28, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated has been named as a top place to work in the latest Great Place to Work Institute® India tables published this month.
- “India’s 50 Best IT and IT-BPM Companies to Work for” ranking is compiled by Great Place to Work® Institute India based on its Trust Index® survey responses from a random selection of employees, as well as an in-depth Culture Audit® review of the organization's culture, including an evaluation of HR policies and procedures.
- Together, the employee perspective and overall view of the workplace culture assessments conducted by the Great Place to Work® Institute provide crucial data relative to the five trust-building dimensions of a great place to work: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
- Kronos employs more than 500 staff in India at its locations in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Noida (Delhi).
- Kronos recently opened a new office at Okaya Blue Silicon Business Park in Noida to focus on continued growth in India, with space to accommodate 800 employees, primarily software engineers and services professionals.
- Kronos has also recently been rated an employer of choice by Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe, Forbes, and Canada’s The Globe and Mail.
- Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals.
- Kronos employs more than 4,000 worldwide, expects to hire 1,000 employees in 2015, and is actively hiring with more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“This award is of great personal importance to me as ouremployees and culture are integral to the ongoing success of Kronos. Achieving this accolade in India will help us attract and retain the best talent as we continue to expand our presence in the region.”
Preeti Malhotra, practice head, Great Place to Work® Institute
“This year, in India, more than 550 organizations and more than 135 organizations from IT & IT-BPM underwent a Great Place to Work assessment providing these organizations with actionable insights and recommendations to help them create and sustain a great workplace. Kronos is among the elite 50 IT organizations that secured a ranking in India as a result of the assessment.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-recognized-as-best-place-to-work-in-india.aspx