Kronos Recognized as a Best Place to Work in Australia
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Sept. 14, 2016 - Great Place to Work® Australia has named Kronos Incorporated one of the top 20 Best Places to Work in Australia, marking the company's first inclusion in this prestigious annual ranking.
- The ninth-annual Best Places to Work in Australia ranking was determined by Great Place to Work® Australia based on employee responses to the Trust Index© survey combined with insight from an extensive Culture Audit© review and detailed evaluation of Kronos' internal processes, procedures, and culture.
- Together, the employee feedback and workplace culture assessments conducted by Great Place to Work Australia aim to map organizations to five trust-building dimensions of what makes a great place to work: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
- While this is the first time Kronos Australia has landed on the Great Place to Work Australia list, the company continues to be recognized worldwide for its award-winning WorkInspired culture, including being named a Best Workplace in Canada and one of the 50 Top IT Companies to Work for in India, as well as several awards for being an employer of choice in the U.S., where Kronos is headquartered, from publications such asThe Boston Globe and Forbes.
- This Australian Great Place to Work accolade also follows closely on the heels of recent recognition for Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs in the U.S.
- Kronos employs nearly 5,000 people worldwide, including more than 100 Kronites in Australia, and has hired more than 1,000 new employees in the last year. The company continues to hire at a tremendous pace, with more than 250 current job openings across the world.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"We are thrilled to be named an employer of choice in Australia, which is a very important region for Kronos, our customers, and partners. Our employees drive our success and, because of passionate and talented Kronites, we deliver better products and services to our customers. Congratulations and a big thank you to our Australian Kronites for their dedication to Kronos!"
Peter Harte, managing director, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia, Kronos
"We are very proud of our team being named as one of the Best Places to Work for the first time and making the top 20. We are like a family here with each of us giving our all. It is humbling to receive external recognition for our WorkInspired culture, which ultimately puts our customers first."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-recognized-as-a-best-place-to-work-in-australia.aspx