Kronos Opens New EMEA Headquarters in UK; Celebrates 25th Anniversary of UK Operations
CHELMSFORD, Mass., and BRACKNELL, UK, Aug. 6, 2015 - At an event held to officially open its new Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) headquarters in Bracknell, England, Kronos Incorporated celebrated its plans for continued expansion in the region. Since the establishment of its regional UK presence in 1990, Kronos has grown to be the global market leader in the workforce management software sector with more than 4,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues exceeding $1 billion.
- Kronos' new EMEA headquarters at The Capitol Building Bracknell will house 150 UK-based employees. The open plan space located in the M4 corridor, which has a strong reputation as a major communications and IT services hub, will offer Kronos the footprint to expand as it builds on its vision of international growth.
- Organizations throughout the EMEA region in nearly every vertical industry - including Co-operative Group; Dixons Carphone; Hozelock; and Vaillant - leverage Kronos solutions to fundamentally change the way they control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. More than 35 million people around the world use a Kronos solution every day.
- The new EMEA headquarters is the latest in a string of new office openings made by Kronos globally. Prior to unveiling the new UK office, Kronos opened its new Latin America headquarters in Mexico City and recently relocated its Delhi/Noida, India operations to a new 93,000 square-foot space to support its growing software development, Kronos Cloud, professional services, finance, and information technology functions.
- According to the latest IHS Technology global study, "Workforce Management Solutions - World Report," Kronos has once again been named the global leader of the workforce management market. Kronos is also the leader in the UK and grew market share in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- Known for its continuous innovation and growth, Kronos has emerged as a leader in the areas of mobile, cloud, and big data management, introducing revolutionary new ways for organizations to manage their workforces.
Brenda Morris, general manager, UK, Kronos
"As we celebrate our 25th year of operating in the UK, we look back with pride on our growth and innovation. This new office enables us to continue our active role in the local community, as well as provide a springboard for expansion in the UK and Europe. Our new home is known for its strong links to technology providers and leading-edge companies - making it the perfect location for our new EMEA headquarters as we focus on driving further business success well into the future."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-opens-new-emea-headquarters-in-uk-celebrates-25th-anniversary-of-uk-operations.aspx