Kronos Named Leader in Helping Healthcare Organizations Optimize Their Workforces
CHICAGO, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition, April 13, 2015 - Kronos Incorporated today announced that, according to a new global study published by IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS), Kronos is the leader in market share in the medical human capital management market.
- The "World Market for Medical Human Capital Management - 2014"1 IHS study explored software and services that assist healthcare facilities with the management, maintenance, and optimization of their workforce such as time and attendance, staffing and scheduling, analytics, patient classification, payroll, and talent management.
- According to IHS data in the report, Kronos accounts for 11.6 percent of the world market for medical human capital management solutions, nearly double the market share of other leading suppliers of such solutions.
- The study also found that cloud activity is showing considerable uptake in the market, and as a percentage of total revenue, is predicted to rise from 43.1 percent in 2013 to 55.4 percent in 2019. Growth of the Kronos Cloud - fastest-growing part of the Kronos' business - is a solid indication of this trend.
- Kronos solutions are used by more than 10,000 hospitals, health systems, and long-term care facilities. Many of these organizations are increasingly selecting or migrating from on-premise deployments to the Kronos Cloud for added flexibility and faster return on investment, including Greene Acres Nursing Home, Independence Health System, Las Ventanas Retirement, Murray-Calloway County Hospital, Panama City Surgery, Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, Tiffany Care Centers, White Oak Management, and Willamette Dental Group.
- Another recent global study of workforce management solutions published by IHS - "The Workforce Management Solutions - World Report"2 - found that Kronos continues to outpace the workforce management solutions market and is the only leading vendor to see market share gains.
Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
"In order to deliver the best care to patients, healthcare organizations must begin with the best possible workforce management solution for their staff. Kronos has a proven track record as one of the leading technology vendors in the healthcare market. Thousands of healthcare organizations have turned to Kronos to help control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and, ultimately deliver high levels of employee and patient satisfaction."
- Kronos made this announcement from the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition being held in Chicago from April 12-16. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #1256.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
1 Andrew Rebhan, World Market for Medical Human Capital Management - 2014 (November 2014) (refer to p. 40 and 113 for statistics cited above).
2 Sam Grinter, Workforce Management Solutions - World - 2014 (April 2014), at 122.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-named-global-leader-in-helping-healthcare-organizations-optimize-their-workforces.aspx