Kronos Named Among Healthiest Employers
CHELMSFORD,Mass., March 18, 2015— Following closely on the heels of The Boston Globe naming Kronos Incorporated an admired employer in its annual Top Places to Work ranking, the Boston Business Journal has named Kronos one of the region’s healthiest employers.
- The Boston Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers Awards spotlight organizations with outstanding health and wellness programs. Organizations were evaluated based on six categories: culture and leadership; foundational components; strategic planning; communication and marketing; programming and interventions; and reporting and analysis.
- Kronos secured a spot in the Large Company category.
- Kronos employs approximately 1,200 people in Massachusetts, and more than 4,000 worldwide.
- Being recognized as a Healthiest Employer aligns with Kronos’ belief that healthy, happy, and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers.
- Kronos has recently been recognized as a great place to work in regions such as Boston and Indianapolis in the U.S., and in Canada and Asia.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 300 job openings worldwide.
Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We are excited to be recognized for our efforts to deliver a rich and innovative wellness experience to our employees. Wellness is woven deeply into the fabric of our WorkInspired culture.”
Doug Banks, executive editor, Boston Business Journal
“Organizations are increasingly recognizing the benefits of a healthy workplace to raise productivity, morale, and talent retention. The Boston Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers Awards program recognizes those organizations and shares their stories with the greater business community.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronosis the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud.Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including morethan half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs,minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn moreabout Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absencemanagement, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: WorkforceInnovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-named-among-healthiest-employers.aspx