Kronos Named a Best Place to Work in Canada
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 14, 2015 — The Globe and Mail has named Kronos Incorporated a top place to work in its Best Workplaces in Canada ranking of the most admired workplaces.
The Globe and Mail's Best Workplaces in Canada ranking is compiled by Great Place to Work Institute Canada based on its Trust Index© survey responses from a random selection of employees, as well as an in-depth Culture Audit© review of the organization's culture including an evaluation of HR policies and procedures.
- Together, the employee perspective and overall view of the workplace culture assessments conducted by the Great Place to Work Institute provide crucial data relative to the five trust-building dimensions of a great place to work: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
- Kronos ranked within the top six best places to work in Information Technology in the large and multinational category ranking in the 2015 Best Workplaces in Canada. A total of 100 organizations were recognized in the Best Workplaces in Canada ranking.
- Kronos also secured a spot on the 2015 Best Workplaces in Canada: Women, a special list within the Best Workplaces in Canada ranking.
- Kronos has also recently been rated an employer of choice by The Boston Globe and Forbes.
- Kronos employs more than 4,000 worldwide, including nearly 300 people in Canada.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"We are thrilled to be recognized for our work culture by the Great Place to Work Institute and The Globe and Mail. At Kronos, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we are dedicated to investing in our workforce to create an inspiring and innovative environment."
Jose Tolovi Neto, managing partner of Great Place to Work® Canada
"Having joined the program this year, and ranked as a Best Workplace for 2015, Kronos is now well-equipped to stay ahead of the competition by creating a workplace that boasts a culture of trust, boosts productivity, and ultimately increases its business performance."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-named-a-best-place-to-work-in-canada.aspx