Kronos® Momentum Accelerates in EMEA Region
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 17, 2011 — Kronos® Incorporated today announced that it is seeing increasing momentum in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region fueled by growing demand for workforce management solutions. In response, the company is expanding its leadership team in the region and extending its reach with new reseller agreements.
- According to IMS Research, Eastern Europe and the Middle East are two of the fastest-growing regions for workforce management solutions. In a strategic move to capitalize on this tremendous growth potential, Kronos has expanded its leadership team in the region:
- Gina Veridiano-Martouzet has been appointed head of sales for Southern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Based in Paris, Veridiano-Martouzet is an IT industry veteran with more than 17 years of experience leading international sales efforts for organizations around the world. Prior to joining Kronos, Veridiano-Martouzet held a variety of leadership roles with companies such as Remedy (BMC), Vignette (Opentext), Volantis, Solomio (Openwave), and Lognet.
- Richard Konarek has been appointed general manager for the Northern European region comprising Benelux, Nordics, D-A-CH and Eastern Europe. Richard has a successful track record of delivering growth for companies such as Groupe Bull, Logica, MRO Software, XKO and, most recently, Kronos in his role as UK sales director.
- Kronos has extended its reach into the EMEA region with a variety of new reseller agreements with companies like Hyperlink, a leading Middle East technology solutions provider and subsidiary of Emirates Computers; and Group Seidor, a leading international technology solutions provider based in Spain and Portugal. Along with expanding its reseller network, Kronos is also strengthening relationships with existing resellers in regions such as South Africa and Norway.
- In the UK, Kronos has recently signed up several high-profile customers in the government, retail, and manufacturing sectors adding to its impressive portfolio including Balfour Beatty, DHL Excel, G4S, Hozelock, IKEA, Sports Direct, The Co-operative Group, and Yum! Brands.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
"We have a strong pan-EMEA team with further recruitment in progress, and are excited about the prospect of continued growth and success. We are well positioned to continue delighting our existing customers as well as signing up new customers who see the value in controlling labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, and improving workforce productivity."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 IMS Research, "The World Market for Workforce Management Solutions – 2010 Edition", Justin Siller, August 2010.