Kronos® Managed Services Offering Achieving Tremendous Momentum
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 9, 2010 — Increasingly organizations are turning to Kronos® Incorporated for its Managed Services offering to maximize their investment in workforce management technology. By leveraging Managed Services, organizations are achieving cost savings, accelerating implementation, and reducing IT burdens. In the last 12 months, demand for the Kronos Managed Services offering grew significantly, resulting in a 100-percent increase in revenue and customer engagements.
- The Kronos Managed Services offering enables IT departments to focus resources on other projects as the Kronos team performs all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the Kronos workforce management software solution. Customers that lack internal IT resources are able to make Kronos their single point of contact for software upgrades, support, and maintenance.
- Managed Services is offered regardless of how customers elect to acquire or deploy the solution as Kronos customers have the option of purchasing a perpetual license, leasing, or subscribing to the software on a per-month basis. They are also given the choice to install the software onsite in their data centers or host in one of Kronos' secure offsite facilities.
- Kronos also offers pay-as-you go software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscriptions, helping customers predict monthly expenses.
- Kronos Managed Services customers include American Eurocopter, BWAY Corporation, City of Houston, LindenGrove, Mohawk Fine Papers, Inc., Nash General Hospital, and Wexford Health Sources.
- Don Pagel, deputy assistant director, payroll services, administration and regulatory affairs, City of Houston
"Kronos' long and successful track record in workforce management implementations enables it to offer this level of expertise in Managed Services, which has helped us achieve fast payback, while maintaining a low total cost of software ownership. In the current economy when organizations are concerned about real benefits from technology investment, this offering is truly a value-add."
- Tina McGahey, director, HRIS, compensation, and payroll, Wexford Health Sources
"Kronos' Managed Services offering has helped us in three key ways. First, it allows us to free up resources for other projects. Second, we avoid expenses related to the purchase of hardware and operating systems. And finally, we benefit from the knowledgeable Kronos staff members who ensure that the application is running smoothly at all times."
- Chris Todd, vice president of professional services, Kronos
"Kronos is committed to helping customers control labor costs and improve productivity through innovative solutions. We extend this commitment to how we help our customers pay for, deploy, and manage the technology. Our Managed Services offering enables organizations to focus more effectively on their strategic goals by minimizing administrative burdens and improving efficiency."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks™, the industry's largest venue for exchanging ideas on how to effectively manage the workforce. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated.Kronos is a registered trademark and KronosWorks is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.