Kronos Launches Multi-City North American Customer Seminar Series
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 18, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced the launch of its Kronos® Customer Experience seminar series designed to help attendees maximize their use of Kronos workforce management solutions.
- The Kronos Customer Experience series is comprised of more than 20 events dedicated to exploring timely and important workforce management challenges facing organizations across a broad array of vertical markets.
- Beginning with an event in the Washington, D.C. area on April 24, the seminar series will be offered throughout the U.S. and Canada in cities such as Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, New York, San Francisco, and Toronto. A complete schedule and online registration are available at Kronos Customer Experience.
- Attendees of each seminar will: explore the revolutionary new Kronos InTouch® time clock; learn about leveraging cloud services to manage their workforce; hear how the latest versions of the Workforce Central® and Kronos iSeries Central suites are enabling the next generation of workforce management; see a demonstration of Kronos’ award-winning mobile technology; and explore various aspects of workforce management including absence management and labor analytics.
- Join the conversation by using #KCE12 on Twitter.
- An excellent networking opportunity, the seminar series provides a complement to the learning and networking that takes place each year at KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Central are registered trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.