Kronos Extends Leadership in Healthcare Workforce Management with Acquisition of Physician Scheduling Vendor Productive Scheduling Solutions
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 11, 2015 - By acquiring Chicago-based physician scheduling vendor, Productive Scheduling Solutions, Kronos Incorporated has further extended its leadership in helping healthcare organizations manage their workforces by leveraging a complete, enterprise-wide workforce management solution.
- Productive Scheduling Solutions was founded in 2005 by physicians – bringing together the vision of two seasoned anesthesiologists with technology to automate physician scheduling.
- Productive Scheduling Solutions is widely recognized for its EZCall® software-as-a-service (SaaS) employee scheduling solution designed to automate the process of scheduling for physicians, hospitalists, academic practices, advanced practice nurses, and physician assistants.
- EZCall is highly differentiated by its next-generation platform that combines an easy-to-use, intuitive interface with flexible rules-based configurable scheduling capabilities.
- Available through iOS and Android mobile applications, the solution makes it easy for clinicians and administrators to manage their schedules from any location at any time.
- EZCall is widely used by various specialties, including anesthesiology, cardiology, radiology, pain management, critical care intensivists, orthopedics, and hospitalist groups. EZCall customers include a diverse range of healthcare organizations from some of the nation’s top-ranked healthcare delivery systems to leading medical colleges and university hospitals.
- Market trends demonstrate growth in this segment of the market, with an increasing percentage of physicians moving from being independent practitioners to more closely affiliated or employed relationships with healthcare organizations or systems – which will increase the number of physicians needing to be scheduled through automated solutions.
- EZCall aligns with Kronos’ vision of ease of use, employee engagement, and collaboration in support of developing the workforce into a competitive advantage.
Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
“The easy-to-use and flexible EZCall solution solves the critical need of effectively and equitably deploying physicians and other staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care. As a result of adding this solution to the Kronos for Healthcare portfolio, we are entering a new paradigm in healthcare workforce management, and continuing our mission to deliver healthcare solutions enterprise-wide and across the continuum of care.”
Mark Deshur, MD, MBA, managing partner, Productive Scheduling Solutions
“Kronos is a visionary in helping healthcare organizations effectively manage their workforces. Our customers will be in great hands with Kronos, a company that fully embraces the greatest asset – the workforce – in any healthcare organization.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-extends-leadership-healthcare-workforce-management-acquisition-physician-scheduling.aspx