Kronos Expands Reseller Network to Meet Global Demand
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 12, 2016 - Kronos Incorporated today announced a major expansion of its global partner network to meet heightened demand for its workforce management solutions and drive its aggressive international growth strategy. With more than 18,000 customers already deployed in the Kronos Cloud - and cloud business accounting for more than 80 percent of new business sales - ten new international reseller partners have joined the Kronos partner network to support the company's focus on significantly expanding its international footprint.
- The focus on cloud adoption is driving market interest globally for workforce management solutions according to a recent IHS report1 which predicts the world market for SaaS workforce management solutions will grow by more than 14 percent by 2019. To accommodate this market growth, Kronos has signed reseller agreements with new international partners: Ataway (China, France, Latin America); Birchman (Spain); CPI (Philippines); Gavdi (Denmark); Geconex (Switzerland); MQA (Colombia); NGA (global); Orbit Consultancy (China); Simms & Associates (Spain); and Transform Advisory (Hong Kong).
- As recognized experts in their respective markets, each partner will sell and implement Kronos solutions that will deliver benefits to customers such as helping to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement.
- Working with Kronos, these resellers will ensure that customers derive the most from their workforce management investments in areas such as time and attendance, absence management, scheduling, and labor analytics.
- Kronos resellers have access to key Kronos product and sales personnel, training materials, and other resources to support rapid project delivery to the growing number of organizations looking to implement best-of-breed workforce management solutions.
- These additional Kronos resellers join many others around the globe including Bytes (Middle East, South Africa), Interboro (Puerto Rico), and Presence of IT (Australia).
- As the global leader in workforce management, Kronos solutions are already deployed in more than 100 countries.
David Gilbertson, vice president, corporate strategy, Kronos
"Demand from organizations for more efficient, scalable solutions to manage their most critical business asset - their people - has never been greater. These new resellers are a key to the success of our international growth strategy and will enable us to rapidly broaden our reach to effectively meet the surge in demand across all international geographies and sectors. These organizations are specialists in their respective markets, and share our vision and value regarding providing a superior experience to our customers."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
1IHS Technology, Workforce Management Solutions Report 2015 (June 2015)
+44 118 900 6886
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-expands-reseller-network-to-meet-global-demand.aspx