Kronos® Expands Presence in Brazil
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 24, 2011 — In response to increasing global demand, Kronos® Incorporated has extended its reach into Brazil through a reseller agreement with Valueteam, a leading provider of IT consulting, systems integration, and applications management.
- Formation of this distribution channel in Brazil enhances Kronos’ ability to support the global workforce management needs of multinational organizations, as well as provide local knowledge and support for new customer deployments.
- Through the reseller agreement, Valueteam now sells Kronos time and attendance, employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics solutions throughout the region.
- Kronos provides an opportunity for organizations to quickly automate manual workforce management processes, as well as expand existing rudimentary time and attendance capabilities to achieve added benefits associated with automating processes such as employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics.
- With a 1,400-person organization of highly qualified presales, sales, implementation, and support professionals in Brazil, Valueteam is skilled at collaborating with customers to find solutions that meet their needs. Valueteam is the business consulting and IT services division of the Value Partners Group with more than 3,000 consultants across 25 countries.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
"Brazil is an important growth market for us. With a strong customer base across key industry verticals, and delivering excellent services to clients in the region, Valueteam will allow us to expand our existing footprint in Brazil."
- Claudio Elsas, vice president, Valueteam Brazil
"Kronos solutions will provide a very measurable benefit to our customers and prospects. We are excited to be working with Kronos in the Brazilian market, and it will be a great addition to our portfolio."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.