Kronos Expands Operation in Greater China
Establishes Presence in Guangzhou and Hong Kong; Significantly Increases Revenue; and Expands Partner Network
CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 31, 2011 — Illustrating increasing demand for its workforce management solutions in Greater China, Kronos Incorporated today announced the opening of additional offices in Guangzhou and Hong Kong. Kronos operates its Greater China headquarters out of Beijing and has an established presence in Shanghai.
- Kronos has experienced a 585-percent1 year-over-year increase in product revenue in China, as more organizations turn to Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- More than 60 multinational organizations now use Kronos solutions in China, including IKEA, a leading home furnishings company, and Schneider Electric, one of the largest global electronics manufacturers.
- Leading Asian companies, including Hong Kong Ocean Park, one of the largest theme parks in the Asia Pacific region; Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, a Hong Kong-based hotel group operating in 18 countries; and TTI, the largest global manufacturer of power tools, use Kronos solutions.
- Chinese enterprises such as Shekou Container Terminals, one of the largest ports in South China; a large Western China electronics manufacturer; and one of the world’s largest white goods manufacturers have chosen Kronos solutions to manage their workforce.
- In addition to customer momentum, Kronos is expanding its partner network by establishing relationships with companies such as Accenture, NetAGE, and Satyam to provide more complete distribution and implementation support across Greater China.
- Kronos China recently received awards from Hroot, TopHr, and Vsharing, recognizing Kronos as a best workforce management solutions provider.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
"Kronos is firmly committed to continuing to grow our operations in Greater China. We have a strong local team in place; a fantastic and growing customer base; and a proven solution that helps organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity. Our opportunity for growth in the region is significant."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
2011 Kronos Incorporated.All rights reserved.Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Year-over-year comparison of revenue generated in the first six months of Kronos’ fiscal year.