Kronos Expands Deeper into Southern Europe; Forms Distribution Channel in Turkey
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 11, 2011 — In response to increasing global demand, Kronos Incorporated has extended its reach into southern Europe through a reseller agreement with Vizyon Information Technologies (VBT), a leading provider of business solutions in Turkey.
- Formation of this distribution channel in Turkey enhances Kronos' ability to support the global workforce management needs of multinational organizations, as well as provide local knowledge and support for new customer deployments.
- Through the reseller agreement, VBT now sells Kronos® time and attendance, employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics solutions throughout the region.
- Kronos provides an opportunity for organizations to quickly automate manual workforce management processes, as well as expand existing rudimentary time and attendance capabilities to achieve added benefits associated with automating processes such as employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics.
- With a strong track record of delivering solutions into large corporate customers VBT is skilled at collaborating with customers to find solutions that meet their needs.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
"Turkey is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. Turkey is the 17th-highest GDP in the world with the ambition to be in the Top 10 in 2013. With a labor force of nearly 25 million, the Turkish market is very appealing to Kronos. With a strong customer base across key industry verticals, and a reputation for delivering excellent services to its clients in the region, VBT will allow us to maximise the opportunity."
- Ayten Pinar, general manager, Vizyon Information Technologies (VBT)
"We are very excited about this relationship. The Kronos workforce management solution aligns very well with our core mission to drive competitive edge for our customers."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.