Kronos® Expands Deeper into Middle East
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Oct. 12, 2010 — In response to increasing global demand, Kronos® Incorporated has extended its reach into the Middle East through a reseller agreement with Hyperlink, a leading Middle East technology solutions provider, and subsidiary of Emirates Computers.
- Formation of this distribution channel in the Middle East enhances Kronos' ability to support the global workforce management needs of multinational organizations, as well as provide local knowledge and support for new customer deployments.
- Through the reseller agreement, Hyperlink now sells Kronos time and attendance, employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics solutions throughout the Middle East.
- Kronos provides an opportunity for organizations to quickly automate manual workforce management processes, as well as expand existing rudimentary time and attendance capabilities to achieve added benefits associated with automating processes such as employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics.
- With a 350-person organization of highly qualified presales, sales, implementation, and support professionals in the Middle East, Hyperlink is skilled at collaborating with customers to find solutions that meet their needs. Hyperlink has a well-established operation in the United Arab Emirates and covers all regions in the Middle East.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
"The Middle East is an important growth market for us internationally. With a strong customer base and track record of delivering excellent services to clients throughout the Middle East and Africa, Hyperlink will allow us to expand our existing footprint in the Middle East region."
- Saleem Diab, general manager, Hyperlink
"Kronos plays a vital role in helping organizations optimally manage their workforce. Considering its strong value proposition and solid product offering, it is an excellent addition to our current portfolio to enable us to provide solutions across the complete HR lifecycle."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.