Kronos® Expands Deeper into EMEA Region
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 7, 2010 — In response to increasing global demand, Kronos® Incorporated has extended its reach into Spain and Portugal through a reseller agreement with Group Seidor, a leading international technology solutions provider.
- Formation of a distribution channel in Spain and Portugal enhances Kronos’ ability to support the global workforce management needs of multinational organizations, as well as provide local knowledge and support for new customer deployments.
- Through the reseller agreement, Seidor now sells Kronos time and attendance, employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics solutions throughout Spain and Portugal.
- Kronos provides an opportunity for organizations to quickly automate manual workforce management processes, as well as expand existing rudimentary time and attendance capabilities to achieve added benefits associated with automating processes such as employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics.
- Organizations such as Cameron International, Dresser-Rand, Freescale Semiconductor Inc., and The Phone House already use Kronos solutions throughout Europe to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- With an 800-person team of highly qualified presales, sales, implementation, and support professionals worldwide, Seidor is skilled at collaborating with customers to find solutions that meet their needs. Seidor has a well-established operation in Spain and Portugal in cities such as Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, and Lisbon.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
"Formation of this distribution channel represents another important step in execution of our global expansion strategy. With Seidor serving as an extension of our team, we believe we have a tremendous opportunity to establish a strong market presence in Spain and Portugal."
- Alfonso Ramos, director of strategy, Seidor
"Kronos plays a vital role in helping organizations optimally manage their workforce. Considering its strong value proposition and solid product offering, we’re thrilled to add Kronos workforce management software and services to our portfolio."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.