Kronos Discusses Future Product and Service Plans With API Healthcare and Kronos Customers at HIMSS
ORLANDO, Feb. 21, 2011 - Kronos Incorporated today announced additional details regarding its pending acquisition of API Healthcare Corporation to organizations attending the HIMSS conference being held this week. The closing of the transaction is subject to regulatory approval and customary closing conditions.
Key Discussion Points
- Kronos® is committed to avoiding any interruption in the level of service that API Healthcare hospital customers have come to expect and will therefore retain key API Healthcare employees and resources, including those engaged in service and support.
- Active API Healthcare implementations will continue post-closing, with no anticipated changes in timing, schedule, or contacts, and will be performed by the same API Healthcare employees operating out of existing API Healthcare offices.
- API Healthcare customers using the company’s .NET platform who choose to expand their API Healthcare solution will have the continued ability to purchase additional licenses and add-on modules. Kronos has no plans to discontinue support of the platform.
- Kronos is excited at the prospect of offering its current healthcare customers a broader and deeper-integrated product suite, including API Healthcare’s patient classification module.
- Upon closure of the transaction, Kronos intends to combine the best product capabilities from Kronos and API Healthcare to help healthcare organizations deliver high-quality patient care while maintaining tight control over their labor costs. Additional product roadmap details will be available once the transaction closes.
- Kronos is financially positioned to continue to invest in enhancing its healthcare products and services, which ultimately will benefit both API Healthcare and Kronos customers.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"The human capital management market is highly competitive, with a spectrum of vendors offering solutions to help healthcare organizations control labor costs and improve patient care. We understand that healthcare customers have many choices in the marketplace and we will strive to exceed both API Healthcare and Kronos customer expectations."
- Jim Kizielewicz, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Kronos
"The HIMSS conference provides the perfect opportunity to engage API Healthcare and Kronos customers in a discussion about Kronos’ future plans regarding the acquisition. We encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about the proposed transaction to stop by our booth."
- Kronos made this announcement from HIMSS 2011 being held in Orlando this week. Kronos is exhibiting at booth #3962.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.