Kronos Customers Demonstrate How to Build and Measure Employee Engagement
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks™ — Nov. 16, 2015 — This week at KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce management information exchange, customers of Kronos Incorporated will discuss the growing value of employee engagement and why it matters. They will also demonstrate how Kronos workforce management solutions help build and measure employee engagement.
- Research shows that strong correlations between employee engagement and performance are highly consistent across different organizations from diverse industries and regions of the world.1 Echoing this sentiment, Kronos customers will present sessions at KronosWorks that will help attendees understand, measure, and improve employee engagement.
- While employee engagement is a priority for organizations today, many still don't know exactly how to measure and improve it. Leaders from Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, a not-for-profit, community hospital and Sodexo UK and Ireland, part of the Sodexo Group, the worldwide leader in Quality of Life Services, will share how Kronos solutions help managers and employees understand and promote trust, teamwork, and rewards to ultimately improve engagement and operational bottom line.
- Leaders from North Shore LIJ Health System's Cohen Children's Medical Center, a nationally top-ranked pediatric care provider, will share their perspectives on building and measuring employee engagement and the contributing factors that influence this engagement. They will focus on the importance of the Kronos employee scheduling solution with self-service functionality in helping build employee engagement by giving employees insight into decision making.
- As labor demographics change, organizations must proactively adjust labor strategies to attract and retain the best talent. Leaders from the nation's leading retailer of storage and organization solutions, The Container Store, will present actionable information on how to hire and retain the best employees with a focus on what motivates millennials. Presenters from The Container Store, which is consistently ranked nationally as a top place to work2, will demonstrate how the retailer continues to improve employee morale, customer service, and operational efficiency with Kronos.
- Earlier this year, Kronos announced its Employee Engagement Survey results, which found that 84 percent of Kronos employees are engaged, well above the global IT best-in-class benchmark. The survey also revealed that 90 percent of Kronos employees are proud to work at Kronos and feel confident about the company's future. In 2015, Kronos was ranked as an employer of choice in Boston, Mass. for the fourth year in a row and named a best place to work nationally in Canada and India.
Sonya Carroll, director of nursing administration, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
"The most interesting aspect of the Kronos scheduling solution is that it can do so much more than just create schedules. It provides critical labor information in a timely manner, which enables management to make informed decisions and empowers employees to have greater control over their schedules and work/life routines."
Amy Carovillano, vice president, logistics and distribution, The Container Store
"We have an employee-first culture built on seven values-based Foundation Principles that ensure everyone associated with our brand — including our employees and vendors — thrives. Kronos solutions have helped support our employees nationwide over the years and we are excited to share more about our story at KronosWorks."
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
"At Kronos, we not only recognize that organizations need to increase investment in employees but we are committed to technological innovation that will continue to support it. Our solutions help customers continuously improve, measure, and gain visibility into critical factors that impact employee engagement. Actionable information around employee engagement needs to be shared right now and we're excited that KronosWorks is offering a platform for it to happen."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Kronos encourages KronosWorks attendees to #celebratework in the social lounge by taking pictures in their dream job attire. For every 100 pictures, Kronos will donate $5,000 to Dress for Success®, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: How Employee Engagement Drives Growth, Susan Sorenson, Gallup, 2013
Footnote 2: Fortune, 100 Best Companies to Work For®, 2015
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-customers-demonstrate-how-to-build-and-measure-employee-engagement.aspx