Kronos Continues to Extend Reach in Middle East’s Healthcare Sector with OCSHI
Chelmsford, Mass., U.S., and Abu Dhabi, UAE, May 17, 2012 — In response to increasing global demand, Kronos Incorporated continues to extend its reach into the Middle East through a new reseller agreement with OCSHI, a provider of solutions and services to the healthcare sector.
- The reseller agreement with OCSHI extends Kronos’ distribution network in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) with a particular focus on the Arab states of Oman and Qatar.
- More than 9,000 healthcare facilities worldwide – including more than 3,000 hospitals and health systems – use Kronos solutions to achieve their workforce management objectives such as controlling labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, improving workforce productivity, enhancing employee satisfaction, and improving patient care.
- Leading Middle East healthcare organizations such as Arzanah Medical Complex; Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi; Princess Noura University Hospital; and SEHA (Abu Dhabi Health Services Company) trust Kronos to effectively manage their workforce.
- At HIMSS Middle-East 12, May 20-21 in Abu Dhabi, in booth #109, OCSHI will be available to discuss how Kronos solutions solve healthcare providers’ workforce management challenges and will share best practices adopted by leading healthcare organizations.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
"The Middle East is a strategic market and we are very encouraged by growing demand from the healthcare sector. Combining our proven workforce management expertise with OCSHI’s local knowledge, we believe we have a tremendous opportunity to help healthcare providers that see value in reducing labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, and improving workforce productivity while maintaining a safe environment for patients and staff alike."
- Mutaz Ali, general manager, OCSHI
"With the healthcare technology evolution, healthcare providers are keen to improve quality of services and gain control of labor costs. OCSHI has extensive experience working in partnership with customers to select the right solutions. Our partnership with Kronos will enable us to address healthcare providers’ current and future needs in managing resources and reducing costs. Kronos is the leader in workforce management with a global solution with regional features and capabilities. This relationship is enriching our capabilities and proves our commitment to the Middle East region."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com or www.kronos.ae.
Founded in 2003 in the United Arab Emirates as the first healthcare informatics company to start operating out of Dubai Internet City, OCSHI Solutions & Services is the pioneer of information technology in the healthcare arena offering a host of innovative Healthcare IT solutions and services that effectively address the business needs of clients and equip their business to compete successfully in the market. Besides representing some of the leading HCIT solutions providers in the Middle East region, OCSHI also plays a major role as a program management firm, offering HCIT staff outsourcing services and best practice deployments to its clients. To learn more, visit www.ocshi.com or call: +971 4 3914491.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Michele Glorie Mutaz Ali
Kronos Incorporated OCSHI Solutions & Services LLC
+1 978.947.2855 +971 4 3914491