Kronos Cloud Gains Momentum with YMCAs; Drives Fast Return on Investment
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., YMCA Chief Human Resource Officers (CHRO) Annual Conference, Aug. 13, 2015 - Kronos Incorporated today announced that deploying in the Kronos Cloud is gaining continued momentum with YMCAs across the country. Increasingly, YMCAs are deploying Kronos Workforce Central and Workforce Ready suites of workforce management solutions in the Kronos Cloud, relying on Kronos to manage the solutions and resulting in faster implementations and quicker return on investment.
- By managing their workforces with Kronos solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud, YMCAs are able to streamline workforce management so staff can focus more on the YMCA mission of helping children, families, and individuals reach their full potential. YMCA of Hunterdon County, N.J.; Greater Boston; Greater Hartford; Greater Indianapolis; Metropolitan Dallas; and Middle Tennessee are among the many YMCAs currently deployed in the Kronos Cloud to optimize tight budgets, improve operating efficiencies, and manage their diverse workforces.
- YMCAs need to manage a complex workforce with a high percentage of part-time, temporary, and seasonal employees who work multiple jobs across dispersed locations. Manual processes are time consuming and error-prone and hundreds of YMCA branches, camps, and program sites are using Kronos today to automate and streamline processes to more effectively control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity and engagement.
- Many YMCAs are made up of a multigenerational workforce, with a high percentage of employees being millennials who are closely connected to their smartphones. By implementing Kronos mobile solutions, YMCAs can manage employees on the go. Managers and employees can use their smartphones to instantly take action on tasks and make effective decisions from anywhere, anytime.
- Kronos also helps YMCAs stay in compliance with federal regulations including FMLA and FLSA and helps meet safety and regulatory requirements by ensuring staffing levels are compliant and that only qualified and certified employees are scheduled for specific tasks.
Joe Weist, chief financial officer, YMCA of Greater Hartford
"We were looking for an easy-to-use workforce management solution that could streamline and simplify processes across departments. We selected the Kronos Workforce Ready solution deployed in the Kronos Cloud and now we are able to better manage our workforce. Kronos has saved us a tremendous amount of time by eliminating manual paperwork and has helped improve accuracies in managing multiple pay codes commonly associated with YMCAs. Our employees are our greatest asset and now we are able to deliver the perfect paycheck that they deserve each pay cycle."
Paul Mantell, vice president, human resources, YMCA of Greater Boston
"After more than 160 years of using a paper-based system, we were looking for a solution that was easy to use. Since deploying Kronos solutions in the Kronos Cloud, our workforce management processes have been simplified, and we have seen both time and money savings."
Malysa O'Connor, director, nonprofit practice group, Kronos
"YMCAs across the country are committed to their mission and are often tasked with doing a lot with a little. This can be challenging but Kronos has proven successes with YMCAs across the country and has helped these organizations more effectively manage their workforces and optimize efficiencies. With streamlined workforce management hosted in the Kronos Cloud, YMCAs can better allocate resources and focus on serving their communities.
- Kronos made this announcement from the YMCA CHRO Annual Conference being held in Willamsburg, Va. Aug.12-14.
See how the YMCA of Greater Boston is using Kronos to manage its workforce.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-cloud-gains-momentum-with-ymcas-drives-fast-return-on-investment.aspx