Kronos CEO Declares New Era in Innovation at Work
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks™ — Nov. 13, 2012 — Yesterday during his keynote address to thousands of attendees at KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange, Aron Ain, chief executive of Kronos Incorporated declared a new era in innovation at work whereby organizations are empowered to manage in the moment.
- During the keynote, Ain discussed how the Kronos Navigator reinvented the way organizations manage their workforces. The intuitive user experience of Navigator combines rich functionality with unprecedented ease of use, leveraging the look and feel of consumer technology.
- Ain went on to discuss how the same way consumer software has changed the way we think about business software, mobile technology such as Kronos Workforce Mobile™ has changed the way we interact with one another. People are now instantly connected and constantly communicating through mobile phones. Mobile technology has opened endless possibilities for the world of workforce management.
- Ain then discussed how Kronos' new InTouch™ time clock is redefining the way millions of employees interact with their Kronos system. The graphical user interface is a breeze — users simply pick an icon and the system prompts them through steps. The clock is incredibly easy to own because it's designed for the cloud. It's a time clock built for today's modern workforce.
- Continuing to showcase recent new products and how they are enabling organizations to manage in the moment, Ain introduced Kronos Workforce Tablet™ with analytics, an easy-to-use tablet app that delivers real-time, location-specific information to frontline managers. The native-built tablet solution provides an anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos suite of applications, providing the convenience and capabilities of a workforce management mobile application with the processing power, large-screen real estate, and usability of an iPad.
- Ain concluded his keynote by discussing the Kronos Cloud, the fastest-growing part of the company's business. More than 6,000 customers are running in the Kronos Cloud today — small and midsize businesses as well as some of the world's largest employers. Rather than spending valuable cycles maintaining the Kronos application — installing service packs, going through upgrade cycles — Kronos does it for customers, freeing their resources to focus on other projects.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"Kronos is fulfilling the innovation vision that we established three years ago. As a result, we've entered a new era in innovation at work. Many companies express a vision for the future, but expression is the easy part. Delivering on that vision is always the challenge. Delivering it means not only producing tangible products that pay off on the promise of added functionality with more intuitive, consumer-friendly usability ... but also with products that pay off the promise of being stable, reliable, and dependable. That is what customers are getting with the next generation of Kronos products."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- Follow Aron Ain's musings about workforce management on Twitter.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks12 on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and Navigator, Workforce Mobile, and Workforce Tablet are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.