Kronos® CEO Aron Ain Presents Vision for the Future of Workforce Management
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 8, 2010 — From the floor of its 13th annual KronosWorks™ customer conference, Kronos® Incorporated Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain today presented the company's vision for the future of workforce management. Delivering his remarks to a packed house of more than 1,200 customers, thought leaders, and practitioners at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Ain discussed the critical importance of innovation and how consumer-oriented technology is transforming the way business technology works.
- Based on the idea that users should not have to choose between deep functionality and ease of use, Kronos' vision for the future of workforce management is centered around three unique capabilities: instant engagement, guided decisions, and mobile management.
- Instant engagement – When it comes to personal technology, today's consumer expects software and devices that are exciting and intuitive. Until now, no one has brought those same design principles to business software. With its next generation user interface, product innovation and focus on mobile technology, Kronos has broken the mold. Designed around the way people work, Kronos solutions are simple, intuitive, and highly functional. They instantly engage managers and employees by providing them with all the tools they need to effectively do their jobs.
- Guided decisions – The decisions an organization's frontline managers make every day often dictate the success or failure of the organization. By providing users with all of the information they need and guiding them to make better decisions, the next generation of workforce management solutions from Kronos improves productivity and controls costs.
- Mobile management – In an increasingly mobile world, managers need to be able to easily see and rapidly respond to workforce management issues from anywhere at any time. Kronos provides users with mobile access to their workforce management solution, providing visibility and access when and where it is needed and ultimately leading to improved productivity and communication.
- In addition to leading the market with innovative products, Kronos supports these products unlike any other vendor in the space. Focused on providing customers with the experience they expect, Kronos ensures a strong start for early success, delivers continuous value, and helps customers work smarter, empowering them to unleash the full potential of their Kronos investment.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"The next generation of workforce management solutions delivers an intuitive, exciting experience that people will be drawn to use. Kronos is investing more aggressively than ever before in product development and global innovation as part of our mission to prove that workforce management doesn't have to be so hard."
- Mollie Lombardi, senior research analyst, human capital management, Aberdeen
"Delivering workforce information at the point of decision is critical, and Kronos is laser-focused on this key capability. Aberdeen's latest mobile research has found that organizations using mobile tools for workforce management improved manager productivity nearly three times more than organizations not using mobile tools. So, with its new UI and mobile applications vision, Kronos is in a strong position for the future."
- Cindy Peterson, vice president and CIO, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
"Kronos continues to innovate with our needs in mind. Our use of Kronos empowers our managers with the information they need to make good decisions about our labor in real-time. This improves productivity and controls costs."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks™, the industry's largest venue for exchanging ideas on how to effectively manage the workforce. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark and KronosWorks is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.