Kronos CEO Aron Ain Named a Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO in 2016, Landing in the Top 20 for CEOs of Large Organizations in the U.S.
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 8, 2016 - Kronos Incorporated today announced that Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Aron Ain has been awarded Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEO recognition for 2016. Ain ranks as the 18th highest-rated CEO of large organizations in the U.S., based solely on employee reviews, and as a top 10 CEO in information technology.
Glassdoor®, the world's most transparent jobs and recruiting marketplace, released its annual report highlighting the Highest Rated CEOs , this year recognizing top leaders in countries throughout North America and parts of Europe.
- Among CEOs recognized in the U.S. at large companies, Aron Ain has an impressive 96 percent approval rating based on the anonymous and voluntary reviews from Kronos employees on Glassdoor throughout the past year.
- Aron Ain celebrated his 10th year as Kronos CEO in October of 2015. Since he became CEO in 2005, Kronos has grown from $518.7 million to $1.1 billion in annual revenue, has expanded its worldwide employee base from 2,900 to more than 4,800 Kronites, and employee engagement scores have risen sharply from low 60 percent in 2010 to more than 84 percent today, with more than 90 percent of Kronites saying they are proud to work for the company.
- CEO approval ratings are gathered through Glassdoor's online company review survey, which seeks to gain current and former employee sentiment about job and company satisfaction, the work environment, and the culture. Employees are asked to rate a number of workplace factors such as compensation and benefits as well as work-life balance, and asked whether they approve or disapprove of the way their CEO is leading the company. In addition, employees are asked to describe some of the upsides and downsides of working for the company and provide any advice for senior management.
- This prestigious honor is one in a slew of best places to work-related award wins from around the world for Kronos, including its second consecutive America's Best Employers ranking by Forbes, Kronos again being named a Top Place to Work by The Boston Globe, and most recently being listed as a Best Workplace in Canada by The Globe and Mail.
- Due to the company's consistent and exceptional growth as the global leader of workforce management solutions in the cloud, Kronos recently announced plans to relocate its global headquarters to the Cross Point towers in Lowell, Mass., with plans to invest more than $40 million to design and build out a completely modernized, world-class facility across 435,000 square feet of office space befitting of its award-winning WorkInspired culture.
Aron Ain, CEO, Kronos
"I'm truly honored and humbled beyond belief that Kronite reviews about our company is what landed me on the Glassdoor CEO list. Kronos is a family, and our home is built on a foundation of trust and transparency, which has been key to our continued success. We would not be the $1.1 billion leader that we are today without the innovative, intelligent, and compassionate Kronites who take care of each other and our customers."
Robert Hohman, CEO, Glassdoor
"Inspiring and motivating an entire workforce is an overwhelming, yet imperative, undertaking. The CEOs on this list have earned the approval and respect of their employees, evidenced by the feedback shared on Glassdoor. This list celebrates that achievement and challenges all CEOs to aim to do the same."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
Glassdoor is the most transparent jobs and recruiting marketplace that is changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent. Glassdoor combines free and anonymous reviews, ratings and salary content with job listings to help job seekers find the best jobs and address critical questions that come up during the job search, application, interview and negotiation phases of employment. For employers, Glassdoor offers recruiting and employer branding solutions to help attract high-quality candidates at a fraction of the cost of other channels. In addition, Glassdoor operates one of the most popular job apps on iOS and Android platforms. The company launched in 2008 and has raised approximately $160 million from Google Capital, Tiger Global, Benchmark, Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, DAG Ventures, Dragoneer Investment Group and others.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. Glassdoor is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Marc Cowlin and Lisa Holden