Kronos Celebrates Higher Education Customer Momentum; Kronos Cloud Propels Growth
SAN ANTONIO, CUPA-HRAnnual Conference and Expo, Sept. 29, 2014 — Kronos Incorporated today announced an accelerated rate of higher education institutions deploying its workforce management solutions to more effectively manage a diverse set of professional, union, auxiliary, and student workforces while advancing academic missions. Many of these institutions have chosen to deploy these solutions in the Kronos Cloud as a way to speed implementation time, resulting in faster return on investment.
- By optimizing their workforce management practices with Kronos, higher education institutions are able to more effectively meet today’s pressing needs of soaring enrollments and budgetary constraints. These institutions include Columbia University, an Ivy League research university; Dartmouth, a private Ivy League research university; JacksonState University, a doctoral and research public university; Shenandoah University, a private nationally recognized applied liberal arts university; University of Alabama - Huntsville, a public research university; University of Central Florida, the second-largest U.S. university by enrollment; University of Memphis, a public research university; University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, the oldest U.S. public university; and Winston Salem State University, a top-ranked public research university.
- In addition to cloud computing, Kronos continues to aggressively invest in its suite of higher education solutions, making it easier for these entities to balance labor costs – which is 80 percent or moreof their operational costs – with employee satisfaction and academic investment.
- Hundreds of higher education institutions use Kronos across all departments ranging from food services to facilities to campus safety. Across these departments, Kronos fully automates and standardizes critical processes to help optimize work schedules, control overtime, and manage absenteeism, while maintaining labor law and collective bargaining compliance.
Casie Steen, senior associate director, payroll and operations development, University of Alabama – Huntsville
“We achieved significant return on investment with Kronos as we realized benefits through operational efficiencies and employee engagement. Kronos has allowed us to more effectively control costs,streamline processes, monitor compliance, and reduce errors campus wide in our payroll operations."
Demetrius L. Carmichael, CPA, associate vice president, admin & finance, Shenandoah University
“We needed an automated workforce management system to standardize critical processes so employee time and leave information is collected precisely and in real time. Kronos offers just this and we chose to deploy in the Kronos Cloud to free our IT resources so we are able to take on more strategic projects. Other benefits of the cloud include a faster return on investment and applications running smoothlyat all times.”
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, public sector practice group, Kronos
“Kronos helps hundreds of higher education institutions control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity – all critical to meeting their missions for student learning, research, and community support. And the Kronos Cloud helps organizations achieve all of these benefits faster and more cost effectively.”
- Kronos made this announcement from the CUPA-HR Annual Conference and Expo being in held in San Antonio Sept. 28-30. Kronos is exhibiting in booth # 408.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook,Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Takea look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-celebrates-higher-education-customer-momentum-kronos-cloud-propels-growth.aspx