Kronos® Announces Latest Version of Workforce Acquisition™
CHICAGO — HR Technology Conference & Exposition — Sept. 29, 2010 — Kronos® Incorporated today announced availability of the latest version of Workforce Acquisition™. Workforce Acquisition 8.7 provides customers with a unified hourly and salaried, role-based solution to meet their global recruiting needs, allowing them to creatively market to job seekers while delivering an unrivaled applicant experience and a superior return on their investment in hiring technology.
- Workforce Acquisition 8.7 reflects Kronos' continued drive to deliver industry-leading, best-of-breed solutions for both hourly and salaried hiring on a single platform, with a particular investment and focus in four strategic areas:
- Unified hourly/salaried solution. Provides a unified candidate experience for both hourly and salaried job seekers with flexibility to configure the application process to the specific requirements and business rules for each position or requisition created in the system. Unified employment branding, unified job search, unified candidate experience, and internal mobility combine to unleash an unrivaled user experience.
- Leverage social networks. Workforce Acquisition 8.7 makes it easier to configure requisitions, job sites, and online applications with social networking accounts. Links to social networking sites embedded in the application process allow recruiters and candidates to connect using their Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter accounts. Job seekers can share open positions with friends with a single click from the candidate portal. Organizations are able to project a positive and modern image, build a strong candidate relationship program, and cast a wider net for talent.
- Sourcing analytics. Enhanced reporting and analytics features provide organizations with targeted metrics revealing where their best candidates are originating, insight into candidates' activity during the application process, and captures applicant demographic information to help fine tune their recruitment marketing and online hiring strategies.
- Unrivaled selection tools. A new generation of Kronos workforce selection tools delivers the highest possible return on a customer's investment in hiring technology through enhancements in the design and delivery of pre-employment assessments – resulting in an application experience that is "fun, fair, fast, and consistent" while continuing to provide the accurate job performance prediction that Kronos is known for.
- Bob DelPonte, senior product line director, Kronos
"Until now, organizations that hire a mix of both hourly and salaried employees have had to choose between the ease-of-use functionality required for high-volume hiring and the features and complexity sought by corporate and field recruiters. While some vendors claim to offer the functionality required in a unified solution, they often do not possess the domain expertise to turn potential into reality. As the first vendor to bring to market hiring technology for the frontline workforce, Kronos is yet again re-inventing talent acquisition systems."
- Madeline Laurano, principal analyst, Bersin & Associates
"Even in today's difficult economy, the demand for talent remains a high priority in many industries. This new version of Kronos' Workforce Acquisition solution gives recruiters access to the tools and metrics they need to build their talent pools and optimize their recruiting spend and talent acquisition strategies. It also offers new salaried functionality providing an easy‐to‐navigate dashboard and putting the information recruiters and hiring managers need at their fingertips."
- Rob McCullam, director of recruiting, JoS. A. Bank
"As director of recruiting, I need to be able to track how job seekers found our career pages, what they do once they’re on the site, and where they go when they leave. The evidence-based data in the Kronos sourcing analytics tool would help Jos. A. Bank optimize our recruitment strategy and cast a wider net for the talent that will drive our future success."
- Kronos is exhibiting in booth #528 at the HR Technology Conference & Exposition, being held this week in Chicago.
- For more information regarding Kronos solutions call (800) 225-1561.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark and Workforce Acquisition is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.