Kronos Again Named Worldwide Leader in Workforce Management as Organizations Increasingly Turn to the Industry’s Most Global Workforce
™— Nov. 11, 2013—Kronos Incorporated today announced that it remains the world’s leading supplier of workforce management solutions, according to IHS Inc. (formerly IMS Research)1.
- IHS data shows that Kronos remains the leading worldwide supplier of workforce management solutions, with 37 percent of the Americas market share and 25 percent of worldwide market share. Kronos continues to grow twice as fast as the worldwide workforce management market, having reported a 10 percent
increase in revenues in Fiscal 2013, versus IHS’s 5.2-percent forecasted growth for the market.
- Kronos multinational customers that have optimized workforce management practices with Kronos include one of the world’s most recognized food and beverage brands with more than 300,000 employees using
Kronos; a leading athletic retailer with more than 13,000 employees using Kronos; a leading luxury clothing retailer with more than 15,000 employees using Kronos; a leading retail brand with more than 100,000 employees using Kronos; a leading hospitality company with nearly 100,000 employees using Kronos; one of the world’s leading technology brands with nearly 50,000 employees using Kronos; and one of the world’s largest fast-food restaurant chains with more than 7,000 employees using Kronos.
- Locally owned, region-specific organizations also optimize their workforce management practices with Kronos, including: ALDI Stores, A Limited Partnership, with more than 200 stores operating across New South Wales, ACT, Queensland, and Victoria, Australia; Bupa (Australia), the largest private-aged care provider with 60 homes caring for more than 5,000 residents; CBS Interactive China, the largest vertical media group in China; Co-operative Food, with 80,000 colleagues and 2,300 retail outlets in the UK; Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd (Japan), Australia’s home for sales and support of Hitachi, John
Deere, and Bell construction, forestry, mining, quarry, and recycling machinery; PVR Cinemas, one of the leading motion picture exhibitors in India; Renault-Nissan Automotive India, the India subsidiary of Renault-Nissan; Sports Direct, the UK’s leading sports retailer by revenue and operating profit, and the owner of a significant number of world-famous sport, fashion, and lifestyle brands; and Village Roadshow Theme Parks (VRTP), a division of Village Roadshow Limited, owner and operator of Australia’s most popular theme
parks and Wet ‘n Wild branded water parks in the U.S.
- Kronos global partners – including Capgemini in China, Group Seidor in Portugal and Spain, and Qimpro in India – continue to embrace the latest Kronos innovations in workforce management, from the company’s award-winning user interface to its fast-growing cloud business, and from the revolutionary Kronos® InTouch® time clock to the latest in mobile and tablet solutions, Kronos partners around the world are enthusiastic about how Kronos is reinventing the way organizations manage their workforces using innovative solutions from Kronos.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“Managing a multinational workforce is incredibly complex, with seemingly endless region-specific pay rules to ensure that all employees – regardless of where they work – are paid accurately. There is no “Workforce Management for Dummies” guide to ensure that organizations with far-flung employees are properly compensated, scheduled appropriately, and absences tracked accurately. Based on three-and-a-half decades of experience, and significant, ongoing investments in global product capabilities, Kronos offers the industry’s most respected and widely used workforce management solution.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KW2013 on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
©2013 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and InTouch are registered trademarks and KronosWorks and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: World Market for Workforce Management Solutions – Interim Report – 2013 Edition, October 11, 2013
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-again-named-worldwide-leader-in-workforce-management.aspx