Kronos Again Named a Top Place to Work
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Nov. 13, 2015 - The Boston Globe has named Kronos Incorporated a top place to work in its Largest Employers category.
The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work survey, conducted by employee survey firm WorkplaceDynamics, measured employee responses to statements regarding employee happiness, including company direction, execution, employee connection, workload and responsibility, management, and pay and benefits.
- In the category of Largest Employers, Kronos ranked number two in Massachusetts.
- Kronos employs approximately 1,200 people in Massachusetts, and more than 4,400 worldwide.
- Being recognized as a Top Place to Work aligns with Kronos’ belief that happy and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers.
- Kronos has also recently been rated an employer of choice by The Boston Business Journal, Forbes, The Globe and Mail, and Great Place to Work Institute® India.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer at Kronos
“Being named a top place to work in Massachusetts is an achievement that we take a lot of pride in at Kronos. As one of the largest technology employers in the state in which we are headquartered, this distinction is incredibly gratifying. I often tell Kronites (our employees) about how honored I am to work alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely good people. I know that I say it time and again, but our employees are our most valuable asset and when they are happy, our customers are happy, and our business succeeds. Congratulations to the Kronos team for this award!”
Katie Johnston, Boston Globe reporter and Top Places to Work editor
“The success of a company is not only measured by its revenue and profits, but also by the loyalty and satisfaction of its employees. The winning companies have developed innovative ways to engage and motivate their workers, which often serves as a key factor in innovation and leads to better professional performance.”
The Boston Globe Top Places to Work ranking is on bostonglobe.com.
- Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC provides news and information, entertainment, opinion and analysis through its multimedia properties. BGMP includes The Boston Globe, BostonGlobe.com, Boston.com, Cruxnow.com, BetaBoston.com, and Globe Direct.
- See what employees are saying about Kronos on Glassdoor.
- Learn more about working at Kronos.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Kronos Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/kronos-again-named-a-top-place-to-work.aspx