King's Hawaiian Bakery Serves up the Latest in Workforce Management with Kronos
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 31, 2012 — King’s Hawaiian Bakery, a Southern California-based global leader in the fast-growing Hawaiian food category, selected a comprehensive suite of solutions from Kronos Incorporated. Workforce management solutions from Kronos will help the bakery to further control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- King’s Hawaiian selected the Kronos time and attendance, absence management, and HR and payroll solutions as well as the revolutionary new time clock, the Kronos® InTouchTM. The bakery will also leverage Kronos cloud services to improve the reliability of its workforce management solutions and further accelerate return on investment. Kronos will be used across King’s Hawaiian's commercial bakery plants as well as its retail operations.
- Kronos was selected after a thorough market evaluation of competing products and was chosen for its integrated, comprehensive suite of solutions. Also, the cloud services offering set Kronos apart as it is designed to improve system reliability and keep cost of ownership low as well as help shift resources from managing applications to delivering business value.
- As King's Hawaiian is growing quickly, a standardized, automated workforce management solution is at the core of the organization's growth strategy. Kronos offers a single platform to standardize business processes, develop best practices, and advance a paperless environment as King's Hawaiian adds more locations. Kronos will also enable the organization to extend self- service features to employees, enabling them to manage their time-off requests and view leave accruals and other job-related data, helping advance employee satisfaction.
- Doug Clute, vice president of human resources, King's Hawaiian Bakery
"We selected Kronos as it is the clear leader in workforce management. We needed a technology that would work well in both food manufacturing and retail environments. Kronos understands the challenges of both. These new systems will advance our growth strategy and provide King's Hawaiian a resource to further empower our organization."
- Gregg Gordon, senior director, manufacturing practice group, Kronos
"The demand we are seeing for our offerings including the next generation technology and cloud services demonstrate that smart organizations want to optimize labor resources and reduce IT burdens for better business outcomes. King's Hawaiian Bakery is an example of a forward-thinking organization using workforce management technology to support its employees and customers and build an effective, long-term business strategy."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.