Jupiter Medical Center Selects Kronos to Help Support Quality Care Delivery While Keeping Financial Goals in Mind
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 23, 2012 — Florida’s Jupiter Medical Center recently selected a workforce management solution from Kronos Incorporated to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity. The cost of labor is the medical center’s largest controllable expense, and through real-time visibility into critical labor data, Kronos will help the center avoid costs associated with payroll inflation. This will further help Jupiter Medical Center balance expenses – including those associated with reduced Medicare reimbursements – and quality-care initiatives.
- Jupiter Medical Center, a top-ranked hospital in Palm Beach County, is a long-term user of the time and attendance solution from Kronos and has significantly improved its control over overtime and payroll accuracy with the application. Based on those benefits and a thorough market evaluation of competing products, Jupiter Medical Center recently added the Kronos labor analytics application.
- The integrated Kronos time and attendance and analytics solutions will help Jupiter Medical Center reduce labor expenses across all departments. With Kronos, managers will gain real-time access into labor cost and labor distribution, allowing managers to make more effective decisions and better manage departmental labor costs.
- At a time of reform and reduced Medicare reimbursements, healthcare organizations are required to do more with the same or less, and Jupiter Medical Center selected the Kronos analytics tool to address this. Kronos will help the medical center optimize its workforce management practices to ensure continuity of quality-care delivery.
- Hilary Kloska, director of information services, Jupiter Medical Center
“When labor costs are monitored accurately, overall productivity is improved. We are looking forward to several benefits from the Kronos analytics tool, which will help us more effectively manage labor costs. This will ultimately help us balance top priorities with pressing needs such as providing easy access to quality care while meeting financial goals.”
- Brian Graves, global practice leader, healthcare, Kronos
“At Kronos, we are committed to simplifying workforce management through a data-driven and ease-of-use approach. We are confident that we will help Jupiter Medical Center further its strategic goals with our labor analytics tool, which helps break down complex labor metrics to enable more fact-based decisions.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.