Healthcare Organizations Turn to Fast-Growing Kronos Cloud
CHICAGO, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition, April 13, 2015 - Kronos Incorporated customers spanning the entire continuum of healthcare including hospitals and health systems; post-acute and senior living care; non-acute practices; and home, health, and hospice are increasingly selecting or migrating from on-premise deployments to the Kronos Cloud, the fastest-growing segment of the $1 billion workforce management vendor's business.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, healthcare organizations experience similar benefits in line with customer satisfaction findings of a recent Boston Research Group survey, including leveraging Kronos expertise to manage, scale, and upgrade applications; faster implementations; always up-to-date software; and the ability to re-assign IT staff to other business-critical priorities.
- As testament to this trend, Greene Acres Nursing Home, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility; Independence Health System, a senior living and nursing services provider; Las Ventanas Retirement, an adult living community; Murray-Calloway County Hospital, a not-for-profit hospital; Panama City Surgery, a multi-specialty outpatient surgery facility; Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, an orthopedic hospital; Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, a not-for-profit acute care hospital; Tiffany Care Centers, a provider of in-home services and long-term care facilities; White Oak Management, Inc., a provider of long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, assisted and senior living, and wellness centers with 15 locations in North and South Carolina; and Willamette Dental Group, one of the largest multi-specialty group dental practices in Northwest U.S. have deployed in the Kronos Cloud for added flexibility and faster return on investment.
- Healthcare organizations are leveraging Kronos Workforce Central and Workforce Ready suites in the Kronos Cloud to gain instant access to the latest healthcare-specific workforce management innovations, helping them further their mission of achieving high levels of employee and patient satisfaction, while maintaining viable operations.
- Today Kronos also announced its leadership position in the IHS "World Market for Medical Human Capital Management - 2014" study.
Marlisa Thompson, administrator, Greene Acres Nursing Home
"A workforce management solution such as Kronos Workforce Ready that automates and integrates critical processes will increasingly become more relevant for small and midsize healthcare organizations, as it adds flexibility and offers faster deployment."
Mike Madewell, administrator, Panama City Surgery
"We selected Kronos because it has a long and proven record of helping healthcare organizations successfully optimize their workforce management processes. In addition, the Kronos Cloud provides user experience enhancements that support our employee engagement goals."
Robert Gibson, director of operations, Tiffany Care Centers
"The Kronos Cloud will not only transform the way we access our workforce management solutions, but will also allow us to implement our workforce goals faster for accelerated adoption and a rapid return on investment."
Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
"Across the entire continuum of healthcare, value-based care delivery focused on costs, quality, and outcomes is becoming the new norm. At Kronos, we bring innovative workforce management technology to market that provides support through this transformation."
- Kronos made this announcement from the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition being in held in Chicago from April 12-16. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #1256.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/healthcare-organizations-turn-to-fast-growing-kronos-cloud.aspx