Goodwill of Central Arizona Expands Use of Kronos to Include Hiring and HR
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Aug. 6, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that Goodwill of Central Arizona has expanded its use of Kronos workforce management solutions by adding selection and hiring and HR to more effectively hire and manage its workforce. Goodwill of Central Arizona already uses Kronos for time and attendance.
- With more than 2,000 employees and 50 retail locations in Central Arizona, Goodwill needed a way to centralize and streamline hiring and HR processes across all locations.
- Goodwill retail store managers are tasked with managing their location’s hiring needs. Sorting through stacks of paper resumes and pre-screening applicants distracts them from managing their stores and providing great customer service. With Kronos, the process will be entirely automated and Kronos’ unique selection science will enable managers to quickly hone in on qualified applicants who share Goodwill's passion and innovation.
- The addition of Kronos for hiring represents a next generation technology for Goodwill of Central Arizona. It is expected to provide more process flexibility and reporting capabilities compared to its previous homegrown system.
- Goodwill will work with Kronos to design assessments for specific positions in the stores to help hire better-qualified applicants who are likely to stay longer.
- Goodwill was drawn to Kronos' ability to provide a single HR system to contain all employee records, giving managers easy access to the information they need to reduce errors and enforce policies consistently.
- Goodwill felt that of all the vendors they considered, Kronos had the most intuitive, easy-to-use products which will help expedite employee adoption.
- Nobu Hara, senior vice president of human capital, Goodwill of Central Arizona
"A key selling point for us was having a single-vendor hiring, HR, and time and attendance solution. The systems integrate seamlessly and reduce redundancies across our organization. In addition, the Kronos solution is truly scalable and able to grow with us over time."
- Christine Carmichael, director, public sector practice group, Kronos
"The work that the Goodwill of Central Arizona does in the community is inspiring, and having the right staff who share the passion of the organization is critical to its success. We’re pleased that Goodwill has chosen Kronos to help hire and manage best-fit employees to assist in its mission to put the people of Arizona to work."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
+1 978.947.4777/ firstname.lastname@example.org