Fort HealthCare Expands Use of Kronos to Include HR and Payroll
LAS VEGAS, June 27, 2011 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that Fort HealthCare, a 110-bed hospital with more than 1,000 employees serving eight communities in Jefferson County, Wisconsin has expanded its use of Kronos® to include HR and payroll. The organization already uses Kronos for time and attendance.
- Given Fort HealthCare's longstanding and successful relationship with Kronos for time and attendance, the organization felt confident in choosing the vendor for its HR and payroll needs.
- Fort HealthCare had been using a variety of disparate systems to manage its HR and payroll processes and selected Kronos because it offered a comprehensive, fully integrated solution that provides managers with timely and accurate information.
- The payroll staff finds that they can complete much of the work associated with a check run ahead of time, significantly reducing last-minute running around and the risk of human error.
- The Kronos solution is easy to use and greatly enhances the reporting capabilities of both HR and payroll, providing quick access to high-quality information at any time.
- Nancy Alstad, director of human resources, Fort HealthCare
"Kronos greatly reduces the administrative burden on our HR and payroll staff. We've empowered our employees to have access to their own benefits and payroll information, reducing the number of inquiries we get and freeing our staff to focus on the job at hand. Through everything, Kronos has been a great business partner – its guidance and direction has really helped bring out the best in our implementation team."
- Brian Graves, global practice leader of healthcare, Kronos
"Hospitals are tremendously busy places where there is an imperative to get things done in an efficient and effective way. With Kronos, healthcare organizations have an easy-to-use technology that helps control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity, ultimately leading to an environment where all employees can focus on providing the best-quality patient care."
- About Fort HealthCare
- This announcement was made from the SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition being held in Las Vegas this week. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #2447.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.