Forbes Names Kronos a BestEmployer
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 8, 2015 - Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers, and as one of America's top 25 places to work in IT, Internet, Software, and Services.
- The Forbes America's Best Employers ranking honors employers based on an independent survey conducted by Statista.com.
- The survey was conducted among 20,000 American employees working for large U.S. organizations and U.S. divisions of international organizations. Participants were asked anonymously through online panels if they would recommend their employer to a potential employee. The mix of respondents (gender, age, region, educational level, and ethnicity) in the sample is representative of the overall U.S. workforce. The survey was conducted among organizations employing more than 2,500 workers in the U.S.
- Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals.
- Kronos has also recently been recognized as an employer of choice in regions such as Indianapolis in the U.S., and in Canada and Asia, as well as The Boston Globe naming Kronos the top place to work in the Largest company category in its annual Top Places to Work ranking of the most admired workplaces in Massachusetts, where Kronos is headquartered.
- Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide, including approximately 2,800 in the U.S.
- Kronos expects to hire 1,000 employees in 2015, and is actively hiring with more than 300 job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"Having our employees - Kronites, as we call them - spread the word about our company as an employer of choice is so gratifying. Being recognized as a Forbes Best Employer aligns with Kronos' belief that happy and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/forbes-names-kronos-a-best-employer.aspx