Coinstar, Inc. Selects Kronos
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 21, 2011 — Coinstar, Inc., a leading provider of automated retail solutions, selected workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated. Through continued automation and standardization of critical workforce business processes, the Kronos® solutions will help the organization control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity.
- Coinstar selected Kronos because of the maturity and scalability of its solutions as well as the product's innovative features and functionality.
- Coinstar replaced its previous homegrown system, while redbox, a subsidiary of Coinstar, replaced a solution from another vendor with Kronos.
- Kronos' range of mobile applications delivered as native applications on the Android, Blackberry, and iPhone/iPad platforms will further help the organizations.
- Kronos integrates with all leading ERP solutions and extends the value of the ERP investment even more than comparable applications offered by ERP vendors. The accurate, real-time labor data provided by Kronos improves the quality of the overall system.
- Carole McCluskey, senior vice president, corporate IT, Coinstar, Inc.
"We chose Kronos because it offered a workforce management solution that is proven to increase productivity and minimize compliance risk. Additionally, we were seeking a system with advanced and secure mobile applications to manage our field employees and one that could also be scaled to meet future needs. Kronos' long-standing expertise in workforce management, proven ability to offer fast payback, and focus on innovation makes it a very good choice for us."
- Malysa O'Connor,director, services and distribution marketing, Kronos
"It is an exciting time to be chosen by Coinstar. It is a growing organization and we are committed to offering best practices to help the company optimize its workforce."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.t