BJC HealthCare Expands Use of Kronos® for 24,000 Employees
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Oct. 26, 2010 — BJC HealthCare, one of the largest non-profit healthcare organizations in the U.S., has selected the labor analytics solution from Kronos® Incorporated to more effectively manage 24,000 employees. BJC HealthCare has also upgraded to the latest version of the Kronos Workforce Central® suite.
- BJC HealthCare is an existing user of Kronos time and attendance and staffing and scheduling solutions. Adding the Kronos labor analytics application completes an end-to-end workforce management suite of solutions that will further help the organization control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity, while delivering quality care.
- BJC HealthCare evaluated competing labor analytics tools and selected Kronos because of its prior experience with Kronos’ fast payback and success with large implementations. The comprehensiveness of the suite was also a factor in the selection process as the analytics tool effectively complements other Kronos solutions.
- The Kronos analytics solution is part of an overall data warehousing initiative to help BJC HealthCare more effectively assess the impact of labor decisions on budgets and productivity.
- The Kronos time and attendance and scheduling tools enable BJC HealthCare to take preemptive action based on real-time knowledge of labor data. The analytics solution will help the organization determine best practices for the future based on current analysis of labor data. Together the solutions will further help BJC HealthCare make the most informed labor decisions based on patient flow and volume.
- BJC HealthCare upgraded to the latest version of the Kronos suite to leverage hundreds of newer features and ease-of-use enhancements.
Brian Graves, global practice leader of healthcare, Kronos
"By using Kronos to automate critical workforce business processes, BJC HealthCare is effectively poised to further control labor costs, improve patient safety, and enhance quality care delivery. We are excited to continue our partnership with BJC HealthCare and to help it achieve more advanced benefits from an end-to-end workforce management suite."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos and Workforce Central are registered trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/bjc-healthcare-expands-use-of-kronos-for-24k-employees.aspx