Aztec Shops Deploys Kronos in the Cloud
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Oct. 23, 2012 — Aztec Shops, Ltd., a leader in the university services industry and a long-standing customer of Kronos Incorporated, is moving its Kronos workforce management applications to the Kronos Cloud.
- A longtime customer of the Kronos time and attendance and HR and payroll applications, Aztec Shops oversees San Diego State University's campus bookstores and dining operations, and recently chose to migrate to the Kronos Cloud.
- Once deployed in the Kronos Cloud, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solutions, enabling the IT department of Aztec Shops to focus resources on other priorities, helping save money and time.
- Leveraging the Kronos Cloud, combined with the deep functionality and ease of use of Kronos applications, will enable Aztec Shops to further control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- These benefits of the Kronos Cloud further augment the value Aztec Shops has gained for years from integrated Kronos solutions that ensure accurate and consistent application of all scheduling, pay, and work rules.
- Leah Messenger, payroll manager, Aztec Shops, Ltd.
"By moving to the Kronos Cloud, we quickly achieved many financial and operational benefits. It freed up our IT resources and as a result we have been able to take on more strategic projects. Other benefits include improved speed of the applications, which further engages the modern workforce. We trusted Kronos with cloud as we knew a knowledgeable team would ensure that the applications are running smoothly at all times."
- Liz Moughan, director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
"Aztec Shop's decision to move from an onsite deployment into the Kronos Cloud is testament to the benefits that retail operations can achieve from cloud computing. As labor is a retailer's biggest competitive differentiator, having easy access to critical labor data operating in the cloud and running across all business networks ultimately drives business efficiencies."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.