Analyst Report Ranks Kronos® the "Clear Leader" in Workforce Management
CHICAGO — HR Technology Conference & Exposition — Sept. 29, 2010 — Kronos® Incorporated today announced that it ranked as the leading supplier of workforce management solutions in the 2010 edition of "The World Market for Workforce Management Solutions" report published by IMS Research.
- In the report, IMS Research names Kronos "the clear market leader of workforce management solutions" in the world market.
- Kronos also ranked as a top vendor in several other categories and regions including the Americas; Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Asia.
- The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the workforce management market and estimates market share held by leading suppliers in each major product category in 2009. Rankings are based on 2009 worldwide license, maintenance, and subscription revenue.
- The report was published in September 2010 and written by Justin Siller, senior research analyst at IMS Research.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"Kronos is dedicated to helping organizations all over the world control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Recognition of our accomplishments and market presence from reputable firms such as IMS Research is a great honor."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated.Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.