WellStar Health System Selects Kronos® For 11,000+ Employees
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Dec. 15, 2009 — WellStar Health System has selected an integrated suite of workforce management solutions from Kronos® Incorporated to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. The solution will be used to effectively manage more than 11,000 employees across WellStar Health System's five hospitals in northwest Georgia.
- Previously, WellStar used a variety of labor-intensive products and processes for employee scheduling, time and attendance data collection, budgeting, and other decision support functions.
- WellStar's management team realized the potential for incremental cost savings with an integrated and fully automated solution with applications to support all of its workforce management business processes.
- WellStar selected Kronos employee scheduling, labor analytics, and absence management applications, along with biometric data collection devices. As the Kronos solution operates in real time, WellStar managers will always be working with the most current, high-quality information.
- Anticipated benefits include standardized employee scheduling across all hospitals; better management reporting for more effective decision making; ability to track labor laws and regulations more consistently; and improved overall workforce productivity.
David Anderson, executive vice president, human resources/OL/COO, WellStar Health System
"Several of our executive team members had experienced the first-hand benefits of Kronos working at other healthcare systems. This made our selection process much easier. We see tremendous cost savings and productivity improvement opportunities with the Kronos workforce management solution."
Brian Graves, global practice leader of healthcare, Kronos
"Healthcare organizations are increasingly supplementing time and attendance systems by adding strategic workforce management applications to maximize the benefits of an integrated and automated system. We are very pleased with the fast adoption of our solution by WellStar because of the support of the executive team. We are confident that both management and employees will benefit from our solution."
- About WellStar Health System – The vision of WellStar Health System is to deliver world-class healthcare through its hospitals, physicians, and services. WellStar Health System includes Cobb, Douglas, Kennestone, Paulding and Windy Hill hospitals; WellStar Physicians Group; Urgent Care Centers; Health Place; Homecare; Hospice; Atherton Place; Paulding Nursing Center; and the WellStar Foundation. For more information, call 770-956-STAR or visit www.wellstar.org.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2009 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/wellstar-health-system-selects-kronos-for-employees.aspx