Organizations From Around the World to Meet at KronosWorks™ in Las Vegas
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Nov. 2, 2009 — Workforce management innovators, practitioners, and thought leaders will come together Nov. 8-11 to share ideas and best practices at KronosWorks™, the industry's largest venue for exchanging ideas in how to effectively manage the workforce.
- At this year's conference, sponsored by Kronos® Incorporated and held in Las Vegas, attendees will see breakthrough innovations in workforce management software and will have the opportunity to network with peers, participate in training, and attend more than 100 educational sessions and workshops.
- Aron Ain, Kronos chief executive officer; Peter George, Kronos chief technology officer; and Chris Todd, Kronos vice president of services, will kick off the event by providing valuable insights into the Kronos product and services roadmap.
- Keynote speaker Ken Dychtwald, Ph.D., bestselling author of With Purpose, The Power Years, and Workforce Crisis, will discuss the new rules for managing the special contributions and limits of the new multigenerational workforce in today's unique environment, in a presentation titled "Four Generations Rethink Work, Money, Retirement, and Success".
- Keynote speaker and host Mark Jeffries, bestselling author of What's up with your hand-shake? will share ideas and techniques for developing powerful skills that positively enhance people's perceptions, in a presentation titled "Smart Communication: Ways to Network, Negotiate, and Connect".
- Sponsors and exhibitors include organizations such as ACS, the American Payroll Association, The Hackett Group, Microsoft, MM Hayes, Prime Care Technologies, and Workforce Insight.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"Over the years, KronosWorks has become the must-attend event for organizations looking to get the most out of their Kronos solution. This year is particularly exciting because we're unveiling our vision for the next generation of workforce management."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2009 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark and KronosWorks is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.