Kronos Ranked as Top HR and Payroll Vendor in Healthcare Human Capital Management
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 9, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that it secured the highest overall ranking among HR and payroll vendors in healthcare human capital management according to the “Human Capital Management: Finding the Right Vendor Mix” report published by KLAS.
- In addition to securing the number one spot in HR and Payroll, Kronos also had the only customer in the report among all vendors that uses the same vendor for HR, time attendance, staff scheduling, and at least one talent management module.
- KLAS is a research firm specializing in monitoring and reporting on the performance of healthcare vendors. The report was published in December 2011.
- Lorin Bird, report author and strategic operations manager, KLAS
"Kronos has the greatest market share in both time and attendance and staff scheduling among respondents in this study, and their HR scores have steadily trended upward over the past two years, helped by strong product development."
- Cindy Kronsberg, SPHR, HR supervisor, Bay Area Hospital
"We needed a vendor with healthcare industry expertise and a solution that can accurately track multiple types of leave. Through visibility into real-time labor cost data, accurate leave management, and alignment of staffing to census, the integrated Kronos suite of solutions has enabled us to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity. This has helped us with our primary mission of delivering quality care."
- Brian Graves, global practice leader, healthcare, Kronos
"As the global leader in workforce management, we are highly committed to delivering healthcare providers with the most advanced workforce management solutions by investing in product innovation. It is rewarding to be recognized by KLAS for our accomplishments."
- Organizations that use Kronos hiring solutions employ approximately 15 percent of the U.S. consumer retail labor market, providing Kronos with a unique set of data on employee job applications, hires, and length of service.
- The Kronos Retail Labor Index is released on a monthly basis. Go to www.kronos.com/retail-labor-index to access: the full report; a schedule of upcoming Retail Labor Index release dates; the Retail Labor Index methodology; and downloadable graphics.
- Note to reporters: cite findings as “Kronos Retail Labor Index.”
- About Macroeconomic Advisers, LLC
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.