Kronos Delivers on Vision for Next Generation of Workforce Management
ORLANDO — KronosWorks — Nov. 7, 2011 — Earlier today during his keynote address at KronosWorks™, Kronos Incorporated chief executive officer Aron Ain announced that Kronos® has reinvented the time clock with the introduction of the Kronos InTouch™, the first time clock built for today's modern workforce. InTouch joins Kronos' award-winning Navigator user interface and mobile applications to usher in a new generation of workforce management solutions that embrace the ease of use and intuitiveness of consumer-centric technologies.
- In the fall of 2009 at KronosWorks, Ain announced a fundamental shift that was taking place in the world of workforce management, based on the premise that organizations shouldn’t have to choose between functionality and ease of use. Kronos recognized how today's consumer-centric products deliver an unprecedented level of functionality through simple, intuitive, and easy-to-understand user experiences. Kronos was the first to bring a consumer-centric user experience to workforce management applications through its next generation user interface, the Navigator.
- In 2010 at KronosWorks, Ain discussed the proliferation of smart phones and mobile technology and how they have forever change people's expectations about workforce management solutions. Soon thereafter, Kronos introduced mobile applications designed around how people naturally communicate in today’s fast-paced world. Kronos mobile applications improve productivity by making it easier for managers and employees to complete a wide range of workforce-related tasks using a variety of mobile devices.
- At this year's KronosWorks, Ain announced that Kronos has once again redefined the world of workforce management with introduction of a revolutionary new time clock, the Kronos InTouch. InTouch will reshape the way organizations think about, and employees interact with, their workforce management solutions. InTouch rounds out the next generation of workforce management, bringing innovation to where Kronos ignited a new way of collecting time-worked data in the 1970s with introduction of the first microprocessor-based time clock.
- In just two short years, Kronos has changed the face of workforce management. Regardless of their preferred method of interaction – PC, mobile device, or time clock – Kronos delivers the industry's most intuitive and powerful set of workforce management applications.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"Kronos imagines a world in which workforce management doesn't have to be so hard … a world in which consumer-centric technology reshapes workforce management. The powerful and innovative combination of Kronos' next generation user interface, mobile applications, and the InTouch time clock take workforce management to a new level that could not have been imagined only a few short years ago. While we're energized about the solutions we've recently delivered, we're actively investing in what comes next – and the pace of innovation at Kronos will only increase."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks11 on Twitter.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark and KronosWorks and InTouch are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.