Retail Workforce Management Brings Collaboration To Operations Planning
What happens when corporate sales forecasts, labor plans, and budgets don't reflect the real-world staffing, scheduling, and operational needs of individual stores? This lack of collaboration makes it difficult for store and district managers to meet corporate expectations regarding productivity, improving retail customer service, and sales.
Workforce Operations Planner™, our sales performance software, provides retailers with a more accurate and collaborative way to perform sales and labor planning. It allows you to create reality-based plans by letting all players, from corporate to store level, contribute, revise, and approve planning-related content. This aligns staffing and operational needs with corporate sales and productivity goals and helps to:
- Control labor costs by using Workforce Scheduler to align the approved labor budget with actual employee pay rules
- Improve workforce productivity by modifying budget plan to reflect changes in demand
Why chose Kronos? Our complete automation solution delivers quality information and is easy to use. See how...
- Workforce Operations Planner features make collaboration a reality
- Trusted technology simplifies integration across the organization
- Services match your IT resources, budget, and payment preferences
Enhance your Kronos for Retail solution with related products like Workforce Forecast Manager™.